𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Lisa

I woke up when I suddenly felt little wet licks on my cheek. I peeked an eye open, only to be greeted with big green glowing ones looking at back at me cutely.

I giggled tiredly and sat up, that's when i realised that i fell asleep on the couch with the TV still running.

Oh great, there goes my electricity bill. Its not that I don't have the money to pay, for a choreographer/dance teacher I earn quite alot but it's just I want to save up so I can go for a trip in the future during the holidays.

I turn off the TV and was engulfed in silence, me and jennie were having an eye contest, just looking at each other  but then she quickly looked away and busied herself by licking her left paw.

I smiled at the cute sight infront of me. She's so small and adorable, okay I don't know how many times I have said the word 'adorable' but she just is!

Decided to go to sleep on my comfy bed, I stood up with jennie, still cuddling close in my arms and walked to my room.

I settled jennie on the sink and brushed my teeth, I wonder why she keeps looking at me. I don't mind but it's like everywhere I go, she keeps looking at me with her curious green eyes.

Even when I go to the toilet, she'll follow me and peeked her head in to just look at me, I always keep the bathroom door ajar incase if anything happens to jennie then I can just run out and see what's going on.

I shrugged it off, maybe it's just how all cats act around their owners?

Picking her up again, I walked to my bed then turn off the lamp light. I know I bought a little cat bed for her but I just wanna snuggle her small little figure to sleep.

I layed on the bed with jennie on my chest for a couple of minutes. I can't sleep now tsk this is why I don't take late naps. I look down and saw her looking at me again.

"can't sleep huh"

The kitten just purred and lick my right forearm.

"well then how about I put you here beside me and we can fall asleep together" i suggested and put jennie on the pillow beside me. Even though she can't understand what I'm saying, I still like talking to her.

After I said that, all it did was purred and blinked at me. I smiled jennie then gave her a small kiss on her nose.

"goodnight little jennie"

---------

Third person

The morning sun shines through the window illuminating the room with a bright and gold coloured atmosphere.

Lisa yawned and rubbed her eyes trying to adjust the light that's coming from the window.

She felt something was off. Why is it so heavy? She thought and looked down.

Color drained from her face and she screamed loudly even her neighbours might have heard her.

She pushed the mysterious yet naked girl away from her before standing up from her bed and grabbing a baseball bat.

Dont ask why she has a baseball bat..

Before she could even approach the girl. She immediately lifted her head up and looked at lisa confused.

Lisa scurried back against the wall and wave her bat around while asking.

"w-who are you?!"

All the girl did was raised her eyebrows and gave lisa a gummy smile.