Forty Two

Lisa's pov~

Arriving at our destination, we hop off the bus with jennie waving at the driver happily. We take the bus a lot so we know the driver quite well.

I held her hand and drag her to the restaurant. I let her choose our seats and as always, she chose the window booth that outlooks the beach.

"Wow! Look at the sunset, Lili. It's so orange and beautiful" she pointed, her face nearly squished against the window.

I rest my arms on the table and place my chin on the palm of my hand. I stare at the beauty infront of me and it's not the sunset. Jennie's beauty is really out of this world. Everything about her is perfect. Her eyes, nose and lips compliments her face so well, it makes her look identical to a doll.

Especially her chubby cheeks, sometimes I would nibble on them when she sleeps, causing her to purr under her breath.

"You know what else is beautiful, Nini?" I asked, staring at her.

She hummed with a shrugged and turn to look at me "what? What is it?"

I bite back a smile and lean closer till our faces are only inches apart "it's you" I peck her lips and sat back onto my seat.

I watch as her cheeks turn red and her jaw drops slightly. She glances down at the table and covers her face with her sweater paws "M-me? What- U-uhm thank you?"

I giggled lightly before looking at the menu. I'm getting kinda hungry. I'll love on her more later when I have my food infront of me.

I ordered some spaghetti and meatballs while jennie ordered fish and chips.

Aside from milk, she also loves fish.

When the waiter left with our orders. Jennie begin to babble about how she spotted a weird looking string thing in the music room and how it made pretty sounds when she strummed it. Then she went on and on about my bestfriend startling then explaining to her that the weird string thing is actually a guitar.

Meanwhile, all I did was listen. Very intently. Focusing at the way her mouth moves and how her eyebrows would shoot up in excitement as she spoke. The way her lips would spread into a wide gummy smile when she tells me that rosé played the guitar for her.

To be honest, sometimes I do find her 'continuous talking' annoyingly adorable and I don't even have the heart to tell her to be quiet. Mostly because I can't handle seeing her all sad and silent.

That just isn't like her. That isn't the girl I fell for. Heck, even the couple kept teasing me about how head over heels I am for jennie!

"Here is your food" the waiter came back almost 20 minutes later and place our food down infront of us.

Jennie clapped her hands excitedly while thanking the waiter.

We digged in and groan simultaneously once we take our first bites. God! Is this what heaven taste like?

"So yummyyy~" Jennie exclaimed before popping a few fries into her mouth.

---------

Jennie's pov~

"wow! I'm so full! Thanks Lili" I stood on my toes and place a long sloppy kiss on her cheek.

She smiled sheepishly and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to her chest as we walk back to our apartment.

"Anything for my nini"

I giggled once again at the cute nickname. It makes me feel giddy.
We walked in comfortable silence. The only sound being the cars passing by and the wind flowing pass us.