𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Lisa's pov~

I place the batter in the oven clumsily and set the timer. I need to hurry before Jennie changes her mind. But honestly, there's no way I'm letting her because if she wants a kiss, she gets a kiss.

I too, want- needs a kiss.

Just the thought of her soft lips against mine has my mind going haywire and I can't concentrate on anything else. Explains the nearly spilt batter in the oven.

I begin to clean up the kitchen and jennie insisted on helping but no way in hell am I letting her touch anything in the kitchen unless it's her favourite cup since it's made of rubber.

I throw all the used tissues and stained cloths in a plastic bag by the bin and ran into the shower to get cleaned up. If we're gonna kiss, better make ourselves comfortable and not all sticky...

Get your mind out of the gutter -_-

Anywaaays, that was probably one of the fastest showers I had in my life. Nearly tripping and falling face first but it's okay, anything for jennie :)

I threw on a pair of boy shorts and a loose T-shirt before running out of my room and jumping onto the couch where jennie was chilling while watching SpongeBob.

Am I the only one that's nervous right now? Because it seems like jennie is way too calm.

I swallowed the lump in my throat "So...you ready?" I asked. I'm trying so hard to act cool but I'm sweating bullets right now.

And I just took a goddamn shower!

Jennie shifted her gaze to me and smiled widely "Yes! I was waiting for you but you were taking so long" she whined.

"I'm sorry, I was showering as quick as I could. You still want to proceed with the k-kiss?" I'm praying to God right now that she doesn't change her pretty little mind because I swear, hell will break loose.

She nodded shyly and giggled "Yes please" she turn the TV off and face me.

What she did next nearly made my heart leapt out of my chest. Took everything in me to not moan or make a weird sound coming out of my mouth.

She straddled me. Like full-on ass on my lap and legs spread to my sides. Oh god help me, I don't think I'll be able to control myself any longer.

"your face is red, are you sick?" she caresses my cheek with concern.

I gasp inaudibly, my eyes widening at the soft and warm contact on my cheek, I manage to stutter out "n-no! I'm okay, yea, g-great even"

She bit her bottom lip, her eyes scanning all over my face. From my eyes to my nose then to my slightly parted lips.

I tried calming myself down by counting from 1-10 in my head and it seems to be working. Not until Jennie made another unexpected move that made me choke on air.

OH SWEET JESUS JENNIE!

Her hand grasped the back of my neck, tilting my head upwards until our lips were an inch apart. One wrong move and our lips would touch.

Panicking, I wrap my arms around her hips for support because I don't know where to put them and don't know how to react right now.

Jennie's eyes found mine once again when she whispers under her breath "you're very pretty, you know that Lili?"

I gulped. Should I shake my head no or yes? I don't know what to do huhuu~

But instead, I answered "Uhm thank you, you're very pretty as well, j-jennie"