𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Lisa pov~

Jennie's taking a shower right now while I prepare some brunch for us. I can't believe she's human again, she might turn back to a cat but it's okay. I'll still take care of her either way.

pitter-patter~ pitter-patter~

I turn around when the sound of footsteps become louder and there stood jennie in my oversize shirt and a black beanie which I bought but never wore, on her head.

My eyes trail down towards her legs and before I knew it, my eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets. Is she wearing any pants? Or even underwear?!

"Uhm Jennie" I put down the spatula and walk closer until I tower over her.

She put her hands behind her back and look up at me, smiling "Yes?"

(I FUCKING SCREAM WHEN I SAW THIS) ~a/n

"A-are you wearing anything under...under there?" I nervously pointed at her lower area. Of course, I'm not gonna lift the shirt to check, I'm not a perv-

"Mhm!" she hummed.

I let out a breath of relief, for godsakes I gay panic for no reason again.

"that's good! Yeah uhm, you can sit here. I'm almost done with the food" I hastily turn around and dash towards the stove. I totally forgot about the sausages and eggs.

Why did I even think that? Of course, she'll wear something there! I'm pretty sure she knows it needs to be covered. Ugh! Sometimes I blame my parents for giving me their dirty mindset.

I put the sausages and eggs on two plates then gave one of them to jennie. She thanks me and immediately digs into her food.

"You must be really hungry" I stare at her in shock.

"Mhm!"

------

"Are you sure you can do it yourself?"

"yes!"

"Really?"

"yep!"

I look at my watch, with one foot tapping on the ground impatiently. Jennie has been trying to tie her shoes by herself for the past 10 minutes. I insisted on helping her like I always do but now, out of nowhere, she wants to do it herself.

She jumps up all of a sudden which results in me flinching hard and stumbling back.

"My god Jennie don't do that!"

"hehe sorry" she giggled and started walking ahead of me.

"Y-yah! Wait for me!" I quickly shut the door and lock it. Tsk, she even forgot to wear her jacket. Thank god I was holding it.

I chase after her and hand her the blue fluffy jacket she always wears. She quickly put it on and zip it up all the way, now she looks like a cuddly fluffy bear.