Thirty Four

Third-person pov~

"L-LILI!" the scared kitten wailed. Making grabby hands at her owner.

The blonde was shocked and confused when she caught sight of Jennie crying. She rushed over to her kitten and pull her into a tight hug. Shushing her while caressing her brunette hair.

"Shhh it's okay, I'm here, Lili's here" she rocked them back and forth. Something she's been doing for quite some time that helps the brunette calm down.

"I-it was scaryyy" Jennie sobbed, clutching onto Lisa's shirt.

Lisa raise her brows and glared at Jisoo, signaling her to explain what Jennie meant by 'scary'.

The latter gulped nervously. Giving subtle glances toward her girlfriend as if asking for help to get out of this situation. But since rosé was out with Lisa, she doesn't know what was going on so she just stare at jisoo confused as well.

Jisoo sighed defeated "Well, I suggested we should watch a movie while the muffins were baking and she wanted to watch Annabelle so..." she trailed off, knowing there was no need to explain any further.

After hearing what Jisoo said, Lisa pulled away from Jennie and glared into her eyes with disappointment. Jennie, knowing very well what that look meant, begin to sob louder as her lower lip wobbled.

All the blonde wanted to do was wrap jennie in her arms again and comfort her, telling her that everything is going to be okay and that nothing in the movie is real. But lisa knew she had to stand her ground and be strict with her kitten, for now.

"What did I say about watching those kinds of movies Jennie? Look what happened now. You're crying and scared. Why can't you just listen to me and not be so stubborn?" she hissed. Her voice was cold and irritated. As much as it hurts to speak to her kitten like that, she has to.

Jennie sniffed and whimpered. Her eyes cast down to her lap in shame. She's been bad and she knows it.

The taller one huffed and crossed her arms to jennie's dismay. The latter really wanted her warmth but it looks like she won't be getting that anytime soon.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go check on the m-muffins" Jisoo coughed awkwardly and strode to the kitchen with rosé hesitantly trailing behind.

Silence filled the room and the atmosphere was getting heavier by the minute. Lisa hated it and decided to be the first to speak. What came out of her mouth, did not make the brunette feel any better. In fact, it made her want to cry out loud again.

"I hate to do this jennie but you left me no choice. As punishment, no kisses and cuddles for 3 days. "

Jennie's eyes widen "w-what?! B-but that's not fair!" tears were rolling down her cheeks and lisa felt the urge to wipe them away.

"I wouldn't have mentioned that if you haven't been so stubborn and not listened to what I told you NOT to do. Its either you 3 days or 5?"

God, I sound like my mother. Lisa groaned.

Jennie sniffed and wipe her tears before nodding. She would rather take the 3 days than to extend it and make Lili more angry and upset with her. But how on earth is she going to survive 3 days without kisses and cuddles? That sounds like complete torture!

"A-alright. But I really am sorry Lili! I was curious and I didn't know it was going to be that scary. I won't be stubborn again" her lips quivered as she fiddled with her fingers, itching to hold onto the blonde's hands.

Lisa breathed out an 'okay' before standing up.

"let's go to the kitchen, maybe the muffins are done" she said and walked ahead.