𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Third person pov~

Lisa drag the whining kitten into the room and forced her to sit at her usual spot on the floor. Jennie pout up at the blonde and crossed her arms, an attempt to look intimidating. But instead of being frightened, lisa thought it was cute.

"stop being so moody, kitten" lisa pats her head and turns around then walks to the center of the room. Taking the attention of her students. She gestured for them to stand up and do some stretching.

As for jennie, she's getting bored by sitting there and not doing anything. All she could do is watch as lisa guide her students through each step of the dance.

Jennie has always been impressed by Lisa's dance skills. The way her moves looks so fluid and controlled. She makes it look easy when it clearly isn't.

The brunette did, in fact, want to try dancing but after seeing how much energy and concentration she needs, it just make her lazy.

"Wow" jennie exclaimed under her breath. Fascinated when lisa did a body roll. It was so smooth and sensual, it made Jennie squirm in her seat.

She could feel her heart beating rapidly as her eyes follow the blonde. Her facial expressions were, as jennie heard other people say; hot.

She squealed a little when her eyes met lisa's. She smiled giddily and ducked her head down. Lisa's eyes always makes her nervous, they were warm and brown like hot chocolate. And jennie loves hot chocolate. She feels so protected and calm whenever she gazes into them.

Jennie's cheeks flushed light pink, she could feel lisa's eyes on her. She wondered if her heart could take it any longer considering the fact it was pounding like mad.

Lisa's pov~

I giggled when jennie look down at her lap. Her fingers fiddled nervously. I love how she's easily shy and the way her cheeks would blush. Oh god was it adorable.

I decided to walk up to her since non of the students were needing my help for the time being. Stopping in front of her, I could tell she was fighting to not look up.

Aww, my little shy kitten.

I made my way next to her and sat down, our shoulders touching lightly as I made myself comfortable. A smirk made its way to my lips as I side-eyed her. Just as I thought, she's blushing.

Why not tease her a bit? Since I'm bored and I love to make her all shy. Don't blame me! Not my fault she's adorable.

"Jennieyah" I lean closer, my face just inches away from hers.

I could sense her breathing change, it grew heavier as if she was trying to control herself.

This is fun.

"y-yes?" she sighs.

"look at me baby" I used her weakness, which is the nickname.

She whined slightly then slowly turn her gaze towards me. Her eyes look so innocent and her expression was like a curious kid.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" there's no lie to that, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Looks like Kendall Jenner went down second on my list.

She blushed harder and stuttered out a 'thank you' before dropping her gaze back down on her lap. I just want to squeeze her in my arms...

But what's stopping me? She's mine anyways.