Thirty Six

Third person pov~

Lisa scan her outfit in the mirror. Twisting and turning to check for any type of flaws. She smiled, pleased with her choice of clothing. All she needs to do now is put on some light makeup and wait for her bestfriend's call.

She dropped jennie off at the couple's residence since rosé demanded to dress her up. Lisa didn't feel like it was necessary since whatever the brunette wears, she would find her stunning either way.

What's the special occasion you might ask?

Let's just say, lisa finally grew some balls and settled on bringing jennie out on a date and asking to be her girlfriend.

You might wonder, does Jennie have any clue what having a girlfriend or being in a relationship is all about? All the do's and don't's in it?

Nope, she doesn't.

Nevertheless, lisa doesn't mind that at all. She knows the brunette is going to be confused and bombard her with questions for the next few days.

Completing her makeup with some lip gloss. Her phone rang loudly from its charging place.

"Finally" she uttered. Just then, she discovered how sweaty her palms were when trying to swipe answer.

It completely caught her off guard, considering the fact she's never this nervous whenever she goes on dates.

She shrugged it off and answered the call.

"Hey rosé, are you done with jennie yet?"

"Yep! All settled but just a heads up, don't faint when you see her" she snickered.

"Oh don't be ridiculous" the blonde waved her off but she did feel a little uneasy, afraid she might actually faint when she sees her. "A-anyways, I'll be there in 10" Lisa quickly hangs up the call, not in the mood to handle anymore of rosé's teasing.

Rosé giggled at her bestfriend and pocketed her phone then turn to stare at jennie's outfit. She and her girlfriend did a great job. They can't wait for Lisa to see it.

---------

Lisa's pov~

I wiped my sweaty palms on my shirt. Damn, what's wrong with me? Maybe it's because I'm the one taking my crush on a date and not the other way around? God help me.

It took me a little longer to get here since my romantic ass decided to get some flowers. I'm not usually like this, which is weird.

I scan the flowers I'm holding. It's not a big fancy bouquet, those things are expensive as hell and takes longer to put together. I bought the ones that has jennie's favorite colors on them. It consists of blue and yellow daisies. They immediately caught my eye when I entered the florist shop.

"Don't be nervous lisa. It's just jennie. The person you're inlove with. No biggie, not at all. Just give her the flowers and go on with your date and don't make a fool out of yourself" It was clear that I was losing my mind. Why would someone give themselves a pep-talk out loud? Don't they just do that all in their heads?

Breathe lisa, breathe.

I jumped when the door opened. Rosé must've seen it because she giggled and pointed at me.

"You're nervous, ain't ya? That's a very rare sight Ms. Manoban"

I rolled my eyes "shut it ariel, Where's my jennie?"

"ooooh excited, aren't we? Jisoo's helping with her shoes-"

"I'M DONE!" A loud squeaky voice shouted throughout the room and light running could be heard from behind the front door.