𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Lisa pov~

The meet up at my house went on for 3 hours straight, until we decided to give up and just see how this goes. We never know, maybe jennie will turn human again tomorrow or in the next few days.

Rosé and jisoo went on a dinner date after that. Which means, leaving me and jennie alone in my apartment, bored. I didn't have anything else to do since I already done all my chores and errands.

But since its a beautiful day and still early. I thought, why not take a stroll in the park with jennie. I really had nothing to do and there's nothing to watch on the TV anyways.

Now here I am, in the park with jennie on a leash I got her, it's pink!

She looks so cute with her little walk and curious gaze whenever she looks at something she has never seen
before.

From time to time, she would halt and stare at a bird or a flower then resume walking. But me on the other hand, almost took out a plastic bag from my sling bag because...well, y'know what cats and dogs do when they stop near a tree or whatever.

"i wonder if she's thirsty?" I uttered under my breath as I stare at her.

We've been waking for about an hour non-stop and she hadn't done her business yet like how most pets do when they visit the park.

I opened up my bag and grab a water bottle and a small foldable rubber cup. I saw the cup while I was in the pet store and thought it was cute so I bought it.

Thank god I saw it.

"jennie, come here and drink some water" i crouched down and poured some water into the cup and place it in front of her.

She ran towards me in little steps and begin to drink up.

I sigh and look up at the sky as I wait for her to finish. The sky looks nice, it was cloudy and in a nice shade of orange, cloudy grey and blue. Very pleasing to the eye.

We're going to walk for a few more minutes then go home. I have to cook dinner for us- me and prepare some food for this little kitten.

"you done baby?" I pat her head gently when she stopped drinking.

She stares at me with her big green eyes before turning her gaze to the cup then back at me again. Does she want some more water?

I tilt my head to the side in confusion "more?" I asked, shaking the bottle slightly.

But instead of giving me a sign or just simply shaking her head, she turn away from me and begin to walk away.

Huh, I guess she doesn't want anymore.

------

"NO! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE?!" i sobbed loudly then stuffed my mouth with chips.

He's such a good guy! And my favourite character too. WHYYY?!

"this i-is ridiculous jennie! I-I can't believe he's g-gone!" i picked up the kitten as I cried louder and sob harder. I need a friend right now and jennie's the only one here.

Jennie purrs softly before rolling her eyes at me. The audacity!?

Whatever! I don't have time for this annoying kitten anyways. Imma just cry my heart away until my eyes hurt.

I swear to myself that I'll never watch train to busan ever again after the first time because it made me cry ugly. TAKE NOTE, I RARELY CRY DURING A MOVIE!

But since I was bored and thinking that I wasn't going to cry again, decided to watch it.

Now look at the outcome!

I need tissues. Where are my tissues? Did I forget to buy them again?

"where is it" i sigh in frustration as my eyes scan the coffee table in front of me.

"Aw man, I forgot to buy them from the store" I pouted.

Just then, a thought came to mind. My eyes drifted towards the black furred kitten beside me. Maybe...

"forgive me jennie" I picked her up and begin to use her body to wipe my cheeks. She's so soft and fluffy, I don't think I need tissues to wipe my tears anymore.

"MEOW!" she hissed while using her paws to push my face away.

But I didn't care, I continued to wipe my tears away until its all dried up. I sniff then pull her away from my face to see her glaring at me.

Pffft. I let her live in my house! It's the least she could do.

It's a short chapter for this one because I'm currently busy with studies and school and since it's a new semester for me, everything is alot harder now 😭😭😭 SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND MY BUSY ASS 🙏