𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Lisa's pov~

Honestly, I would've never expected this to happen. I've always thought that Jennie was going to be my friend or a pet, nothing more. But before I knew it, she made me fall for her. Deeply. Like she could do just about anything and it will still make my heart flutter. Sure, I had previous relationships but non of them ever made me felt the way I feel for her. She makes me happy, she makes me feel so comfortable around her and I don't mind bringing her everywhere with me because whenever I feel down or anxious, she would notice it right away without me having to tell or show it to her. Maybe it's her cat instincts.

I studied her face as she sleeps. The way her eyes flutter slightly with her cheek press against the pillow, making her mouth open a tiny bit to let puffs of air out. She looks just like a baby. I smiled softly at the sight and slowly caress her hair, trying not to wake her. She must be worn out from our activity yesterday.

Before ya'll dirty minded freaks think anything, let's go back, shall we.

Flashback~

"you ready?" I asked softly, not wanting to scare her off and make her back out. We'll go slow if we have to, baby steps just so I won't freak her out and make her cry again.

She merely nodded, staring at my lips as I lick them slowly. She must be figuring out on how to make the first move but as I said, if she's too shy then I'll gladly be the one to initiate.

She sighs "can you please teach me again? I really forgot" she looks at me with pleading eyes and with her lower lip jutted out cutely. She'll be the death of me one day...

"of course, Je- baby, come closer" I pull her closer by the waist until our chest are squished together. She gasped lowly at the action while I tried to hold back a smirk. My baby likes being this close to me, huh.

We got lost in each others eyes. Her mesmerizing cat eyes. My right hand unconsciously went up to her nape and pull her lower. I could feel her breathing grow shallow as I close our distance. It was like an electric shock going through my body. The feeling is incredible. Her lips feels so soft and tasted like strawberries. My eyes shut on their own as I slowly move my lips against hers. I'll never get bored of this feeling, ever.

Jennie followed my lead, her lips moving in the same slow pace as mine and later on, the kiss got heated. Her arms tighten around my neck as mine did on her waist. My tongue caress hers softly and little mewls begin to fall out of her mouth. The sounds making goosebumps appear on my skin. Oh I wish I could just kiss her all day. But every good thing has an end.

Reluctantly, I pull away from the kiss and press my forehead against hers. Easing my breathing and trying to clear my lust filled mind. I cant let these sinful thoughts take control of me, yet. I must wait for the right time and until she's ready.

" why'd you stop?" she whined, her bottom grinding on my lap. I held back a groan and hold her waist to stop her unconscious grinding. Maybe she didn't realized her actions and just let her feelings take over her. I don't want her to stop but i need to, she doesn't know what she's doing anyways.

I shrugged "you said you just wanted to kiss, so there you go"

"b-but i want moreee" she pouted and how could i resist that?

end of flashback~

And that everyone, is why she ended up like this. Its not like we had sex, we just had a very intense make out session....I'm not gonna tell you the details, maybe next time ;)

Now all I wanna do is stare at her, kiss her, cuddle her- yeah okay you get it. She makes me into this hopeless romantic and to think I HATE romantic movies and all that shit. Speaking of romantic, I should go cook so when she wakes up, we can eat together. But I don't want to leave her side, she might wake up later when I'm not there and panic.

After some thinking, I hesitantly got up from the bed and pull the blanket up to her chin and peck her forehead. I'll be quick and finish before she wakes up. I ran out the door. Wincing when I accidently stub my toe against the wall while turning a corner. Stupid wall tsk. Now limping to the kitchen, I took out some frozen dumplings and a three packets of ramen. She likes ramen which is weird because I rarely gave her any since they're not good for you at all. It gives you cancer, people! I swear, good things always comes with bad outcome.

I pour some water into the pot and place it over the stove and turn on the stove. I then, went to fry the dumplings until it turns golden brown. My dad told me to always turn the fire to low and wait until one of the sides turn into the color I mentioned then flip it and do the same on that side. Perks of having a dad that's a chef. When I was younger, I used to get scared that I'll get chubby because of all the food my dad cooks everyday and it doesn't help when he cooks so fucking deli-

"Lili..."

I stop what I was doing and turn around to see the cutest sight I have ever seen. Her messy bed-hair and her pouty lips. One of her hands rubbing her eye cutely. oh gosh she's just the cutest. "hey baby, up so quick?" I cooed and walk over to her. I open my arms, welcoming her into a hug and before I knew it, she ran into my arms, almost making me fall back.

"I woke up and you weren't there, make me scared for a bit" she sigh and melted in my hold.

I chuckled lightly while rubbing my hands slowly up and down her back.

"You know I wont ever leave you alone-" I paused and smirk "unless you want me to"

She gasped and detached away from the hug "Never!" she huffed and stomped to the living room.

I stare at her in amusement. She just said 'never' and ended up walking away from me? She's so confusing at times, I literally had to search on google just because of her weird mood swings. maybe it's that time of the month? Cats go through that too, right? All I know is, she's a year and a half in cat years and 19 years old in her human age. Damn, this is all so confusing. I rubbed my forehead frustratedly and decided to go back to cooking. Oh! Almost forgot about the ramen.

Disappointing, I know but I'm not good at writing kissing scenes or smuts so that's why I rarely write those scenes.

ALSO JENLISAS WE'VE BEEN GETTING FED ALOT DURING THE CONCERT AND IM LITERALLY SO HAPPY DHXKSJXKS TWITTER IS FREAKING OUT WITH A LOT OF JL CONTENT LATELY😩😩😩

And rosé with kendall jenner??? They look so hot oml.

There's no many shit happening and I'm here for it like jenlisa content, rosé with kendall, jisoo with her new obsession with Hello Kitty, jenchuli updating A LOT on ig but not rosé 😭