𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Really wish wattpad has a 'disable comments' option 😐 because srly I'm close to actually start muting people....

---------

Lisa's pov

I roam my hand around the bed, trying to find the brunette so I could cuddle her. Only to feel her side empty and cold.

Uh oh.

My eyes shot open and turn to her side, panic filled my chest when I couldn't find her.

Oh hell no, not again!

I sat up quickly and look around the room. The bathroom lights are off and the bedroom door is closed. But Jennie always leaves the door just slightly open.

"JENNIE!" I screamed.

Nothing.

I ran a hand through my hair and sigh in frustration "where the hell are you?"

I moved the blankets off my legs and went to get up but then a noise caught my attention. It sounded like...a cat?

"meow~"

Where is that sound coming from?

"meow"

It sounds like it's coming from...I look down on my lap and gasp in shock.

"Jennie?!" I picked her up slowly, looking at her in disbelief. How on earth did this happen?

"w-what happened to you?" I asked as my eyes rank up and down her small fur-covered body. She answered with a purr and lick her paw. Oh right, I forgot she can't speak.

Is that why she was itchy last night? But if she did transform into a kitten while we were asleep, won't I feel her moving as well? Like we basically cuddled the whole night while we slept.

Maybe rosé is right. I am a deep sleeper.

Now I have no idea what is going on, I thought she would change into a human forever but guess I was wrong. What could have triggered her to become a kitten again?

"Meow!"

I glance at Jennie and notice her big green eyes glaring at me. What did I do this time?

I squinted my eyes "what?"

She hissed.

Oh my god! Did she just roll her eyes at me?!

I gasp "well excuse you, Miss Jennie. Since when did you learn to do that?"

She has never rolled her eyes before, especially at me. Where did she learn that from?! jisoo? Rosé? I swear to god if they give a bad influence on my kitten imma beat-

"Meow~ meow" Jennie started to tap her paws on my hand.

"what is it, Jennie?"

Again, she just stared. Okay, this is getting ridiculous, I'm so used to her being human and actually talking.

I close my eyes and took deep breaths to cool myself down. It's alright Lisa, you know what to do, just stay calm and don't freak out. You've been in this situation before but the only difference now is it's the other way around.

Now I just need to know how the hell she turned back. Not that I'm complaining though. It's just, if this happens a lot then it'll be a...struggle, for me mostly.

Also if she's gonna have these itchy side effects before turning back into a cat, then I'll have to hold her down and not let her scratch till she bleeds.