Part 42

"A familiar scene."

*

The drive towards the mansion earlier is completely quiet, Young Master didn't even spoke to me nor to the driver the whole time. After Taeyeon fetched Seoyeon, she delivered her home safely and the other girls helped me wait for our driver at the Lot up until the Young Master came with Seungcheol and Jisoo too.

I just finished changing into a more decent cloth and layed down the bed, my wound slightly hurts and it makes me quite dizzy too.

I then heard someone knocked and opened the door afterwards but I didn't came to check on who is it and just kept my eyes closed.

"Is she sleeping?" I heard the Young Master said and felt the bed slightly raised which means he sat down beside.

"I should've stopped you if I knew it would turn out like that." He said that made me stop. I know I shouldn't be acting like this, I'm not actually sleeping but I guess he thought I am and I wanted to hear him say more so I have decided, I'm setting this.

"Miss Choi, I'm hurt."

H-hurt? Am I hearing it right?

"I'm hurt to see you suffering. What can I do? How can I protect you when I can't even be there for you at the right times?"

My mouth almost swung open after hearing the Young Master's words, quite flustered, I felt my cheeks warming up and I hope I'm not yet turning as red as a tomato. This is a new moment, a very unexpected one.

"Miss Choi..."

I suddenly felt a light damp of hand in my cheek, caressing back my hair that only made it impossible for me to cover my flusteredness. I decided, I slowly opened my eyes and met his brown ones, he looked quite surprised to see me awake and that his mouth slightly opened.

"Y-you're awake."

"Mhm.."

He removed his hand that had been caressing my hair and went back to sit straight, looking away from me.

"But Young Master... W-what do you mean.. you're hurt?"

I heard him sighed and it took him a while before looking at me with a reluctant look.

"Miss Choi, how much have you heard?"

"I heard everything." I said and he looked down. Well, I didn't mean to hear everything, after all I wasn't sleeping when he came in and suddenly spoke while I was closing my eyes.

"Don't you get it? I'm hurt, I was so damn worried about you. Yesterday, I waited for you to come home but it's been hours already, it's almost dark but you're still not home. So I came to the campus storage room and found you." He explained. But how did he knew I was there? Could it be?

"Yes, Miss Choi. I overheard your conversation if you'd ask."

I looked down, kind of thankful that it turned out like that. Young Master, if I would say it... You're an angel in disguise.

"I don't even know how to thank you for saving me, Young Master. I don't know how to repay you." I said and he looked at me, leaning closer that had me backing away until I felt the headboard of the bed hit me. Young Master kept leaning closer and I could literally feel his breath on me already, our faces inches away from each other and my heart pumping fast.

"You wanted to repay me? Why not do pay me with this?" He said and held my chin up with his index finger, my mouth slightly swung opened as I panted in so much nervousness, I don't know if I'm dreaming or something but this literally doesn't feel so real.