Part 9

"Start Anew."

*

"I'll miss you." Master Chan said.

"M-me too.. M-master.." I said and he smiled.

"Hope to see you again, soon." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you, Master." I said and he smiled back.

I turned my back and started walking, but I looked at my back once again and saw Master Chan. He's still smiling at me and he gestured me to go already. I smiled and walked my way out of the School.

*

The next day, Mama and I packed our stuffs and went to move on a new house, to the Capital.

"We'll make new memories here in Seoul, swetheart." Mama said and I smiled.

We finally arrived at the new house, it's bigger than the previous house we had. It's more modern and it has a backyard too.

"Mama, I love it!" I said and Mama smiled.

It took us 5 hours to fix our stuffs inside the house. It turned out clean and neat.

"We'll be starting again, sweetie. You, will start into a new school, tomorrow." Mama said.

"T-tomorrow?" I asked Mama and shw nodded.

"Mr. Jeon helped me enroll you to this new school. He is such a good guy." Mama said and smiled, I smiled back at Mama and took my stuffs.

I went upstairs and saw that there are four doors. One for bathroom, two bedrooms and one free room.

I went inside one room and saw that the room is neat, with a baby blue contrast and a small veranda that leads you to see the front of the house. I smiled as I saw the whole room, it's not too big but it fits for me.

I started unpacking my stuffs and placed it to their proper places. Mama suddenly came in holding a medium sized box.

"Sweetie, this is your uniform. I hope it fits you." Mama said and I started unpacking it to see the uniform.

"It's fine, mama. It fits me." I said and hanged the uniform inside my closet.

We had dinner and a small bond with each other before going to bed. I am gonna be starting my new life with mama, here in Seoul.

*

The next day, I woke up early and prepared myself for my first day of school. The uniform really fits me well and Mama loved it.

I am now at the bus and I'm humbly waiting for my stop. The School where Mr. Jeon and Mama transferred me is actually familiar to me and I once dreamt of studying there so I had no worries of loss.

I finally went down the bus and I can already see the peak of the highest building of the School. There are also students already entering the school and they are decently clothed.

I breathed in and out before finally stepping inside the School Premises. It's so beautiful... I really loved this place and dreamt of studying here, but now... Here I am...

I went to the office and met the Office Administrator.

"Hi, come in." He said.

"G-good morning, Mr. Admin." I greeted politely and he smiled.

"Hi, you must be the transferee from Gwangju. I am Mr. Jihoon." He said and layed his palm for me, I politely layed mine to his and shook hands.

"Welcome to our School!" He said ans I bowed for thanking him.

"Calling Miss Kim..." He spoke through the radio and after awhile, a lady in her late 30's entered the room.

"Ah, she must be the transferee?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim. Take good care of her." Mr. Jihoon said and I bowed at both of them before following Ms. Kim.

She is now walking towards an empty hallway, it's already class hours. She opened the door with a template.

Room 217: Class B

She entered and I remained at the doorway. I can clearly hear the not so loud noise of the students inside and I felt nervous.

"Good morning class, I want you to be kind and warmly welcome your new classmate." Ms. Kim said and told me to enter. I slowly walked my way inside and faced the whole class, it's making me uncomfortable but I have to change this attitude, I have to overcome this fear.

"G-good morning, I-I'm Hana... Hana Choi. I'm from Gwangju and I moved in Seoul yesterday. I hope we can get along with each other and be in good terms. T-thank you..." I greeted and they applauded me.

"Wow, she's pretty. She has a very fit body. She might be a model back then." I heard a student said.

"U-uhmm.. Actually, n-no."

"Are you foreign? Why are your eyes dark blue?"

"I-I got it from... Dad."

"Wow, she is so beautiful!" They complemented me and I shyly smiled at them.

"You can sit at the free seat, Hana." Ms. Kim said and I nodded and sat at the back row of the chairs.

Classes went smoothly and the bell rang which means it's already lunchbreak.

"Hey, Hana." A girl called me.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you alone? Come join us eat lunch!" She said and came to me along with three girls.

"By the way, my name is Taeyeon. This is my friends, Jae, Hangyeol and Jihyo." She introduced the three girls behind her.

"Hi, Hana!" They altogether greeted me and I smiled at them. I agreed to come eat with them at the cafeteria and they pulled me in.

"Let's eat at a five seater table, girls. We have a new friend already, right Hana?"

F-friend...?

"Y-yes..." I answered and Taeyeon smiled.

We finally had our food and started eating.

"Hana, how does it feels to study in Gwangju?" Jae asked and I looked at her.

I can't tell them negative things...

"It's great. I learn so much." I said and they nodded.

"Young Master Han! He's here!" Hangyeol suddenly squealed and other girls also squealed and kept calling...

"Master Han...?"

>End...