Part 51

"Goodbye."

*

I stopped on my tracks and sighed, looking back to her and saw her eyes pleading for an answer.

"Because she filled the spaces that you created, she changed me and she gave me what I needed."

"She gave warmth to my cold heart. She knows just how to comfort. Not that I'm comparing you, but... She's a way better person you'll ever be. Pin that to your brain, Miss Lee."

And I didn't said I'm done speaking...

"Don't even blame her if ever that she's always the person I always look for. We're already through, we've broken up right after you left me that day—"

"I just wanted to pursue my dream!"

"I just wanted you to stay and we'll pursue our dream together! But you insisted and left! You didn't even asked why I made you stay first! You didn't cared about me!" I couldn't help but raise my voice to her. Some students are already looking at us and this is out of my line already. She's already tearing up and sobs started to echo throughout the area.

"I-I'm so sorry..." She said but all I did is shake my head in disappointment.

"It's not my problem anymore." I said before completely leaving the commotion.

*

KIM MINGYU'S POV

I heard a small echo of voice through the hallways and realized it's my cousin, fighting with her ex-girlfriend.

I looked out if he's already coming and when he came, I pulled him towards the small lounge on the Campus to have a silent talk.

"And who told you that you can just pull me likd that?" Jeonghan said and glared at me. I am not even scared of anything he says, useless warns. I stopped sucking on my lollipop and looked at him victoriously.

"I told you I'll take her away from you when I knew she's in danger. And she is." I said and he looked confused on what I mean.

''What I mean is... I know where she is and I know who took her." I said and he looked at me like he knows the answer too.

"Who's on your mind?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Let's say it together." I said and I initiated a countdown before the name drop.

"...3..."

"...2..."

"...1..."

"Seoyeon."

~

HANA CHOI'S POV

I opened my eyes and my mouth is also wide open, I'm so thirsty and the room is so suffocating that I need fresh air and a water to drink. The door suddenly started to bang and the noise of chains being untied is echoing. My heart is pumping really fast after hearing how agressive the person behind the door is. I don't want to think that it's the person that will kill me today but it's hard to not think of.

Seoyeon entered the room with eyes full of tears and she walked towards me and slapped me repetitively.

"YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUR DAMN EXISTENCE!" She exclaimed as she continued to slap me that made me cry and plead for her to stop.

"If only you didn't stepped onto his life, he could've been with me again and we could've been married then! You're such a hindrance! You're a pain in my neck!" She said and lastly ended the sh!t out of me with a punch on the gut. I felt a small knot inside me and I then drooled out my saliva along with a streak of blood. My face is bruised, my lip is popped and bleeding, my body aching so bad and my life almost about to end.

"Do you know what he has told me when I spoke to hin earlier?!" She said and pulled my hair to face her terrifying, angry face.

"He said you're a better person that I'm never gonna be! You b-tch! You're so pathetic! You're disgusting! You're just nothing but a person who deserves to drown not in water but in a sea of fish sauce you f-cking retarded b-tch!" She said and banged my head on the nearby table. I received hurtful words that revived the painful past I had when Chaeyoung bullied me, now... I felt a whole lot of new painful stuffs because of Seoyeon. She banged my head on the nearby table that made me forehead bleed, almost about to pass out but I still stood strong.

"Seoyeon... P-please...s-stop.." I pleaded and she lets go of my hair, panting a little crazy and both of us crying, because of different pain.

"You want me to stop?" She said and laughed evilly.

My head swinged on the other side, can't even lift my head up straight anymore because of the pain I'm bearing. My body shaking so much and any moment now I can just close my eyes and start my endless sleep.

"Hell no, B-tch!" I heard her scream and afterwards felt a pipe hit my left knee that made me scream so loud.

"You can never walk again! You will never see the sun again and you will die today, in my hands!" She screamed as she hit my left knee with the pipe once again that had me loudly screaming, pleading for her to stop.

"S-seoyeon... Please...." I lowly pleaded once again and she laughed at me, dropping the pipe and pulled the gun's trigger.

"Oh, Hana. Of course, it's my pleasure." She said and smiled at me.

"You'll die today, no one will know. I'm now ending your suffering. You'll never feel this kind of pain anymore... And... Of course. You'll be in peace already." She said and aimed the gun towards me.

What can I do about it?

Nothing.

I just closed my eyes and accepted my ending. I even smiled bitterly as I thought about the things that happened to me.

Young Master Chan... A good friend.

Professor Jeon who helped me enter this prestigious school.

Mingyu, a thoughtful and funny friend...

Jae, Jihyo, Hangyeol and Taeyeon, a friend whose there to cheer me up and played a big part of my social life.

Mama, whose there ever since, a thoughtful and loving mother who wants nothing but happiness and a joyful life to me, her only daughter.

And...

Young Master Han...

A guy whom I've changed, I hope you're doing fine. I hope you're satisfied with the care I gave you and I hope the words I said to you is applicable. I am always thankful for playing a part of your change.

But now, guys....

I have to go.

I once again heard Seoyeon's laugh before hearing the sound of the gunshot.

Goodbye, Hana Choi.

End...