Part 58

"Trip."

*

Right now, I am rushing to pack my stuffs after I agreed on Mingyu's idea of running away with him.

And.. Don't get me wrong because we're not eloping, what he actually meant on running away is to have a vacation with him on a private island that his grandfather owns.

"Honey, I haven't catch up on whom you're having a vacation with." Mama asked and I answered Mingyu's name without even thinking of what would happen next so Mama gave me a surprised reaction.

"O-oh.. Then.. I hope you'd wear protection but.. I already been wanting a granddaughter actually.." Mama said while scratching the back of her neck that made me so shocked that my mouth wouldn't even close.

"Mama! I-It's not what you think!"

"Well, what can you expect from a parent? You're going out with a guy and what first comes to a parent's mind is what you think! At least give me a granddaughter before I die." Mama said and I facepalmed in embarassment.

"Mama, you won't die yet. You're only 38 years old for goodness sake! You're too young to die." I said in between my palms and sighed heavily.

"And I don't even have a boyfriend yet so you can't expect me to have a baby. Mingyu is just my guy friend, a very reliable friend and he's a gay." I said and Mama gave me an unbelievable look.

"Gay can still make you pregnant." Mama lowly whispered and I grunted.

"Stop it, Mama! Agh!" I frustratingly pulled my hair that made Mama laugh.

"Alright, alright. Then enjoy your vacation, okay?"

"Yes, mama!"

"Aw, my baby's already letting her heart out of the world! This is your first time going out with a friend, a thing you've never done before." Mama said and I agreed.

"I'll really enjoy, Mama. I'll go now, take care, okay?" I said and Mama nodded and my phone then suddenly rang.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Mingyu from the other line asked.

"Ah, yeah. I already gave you my new place, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm almost there." He said and dropped the call afterwards.

"Ma! Mingyu's almost here. Take care, okay? Love you!" I said and kissed her forehead before running out of the house with the stuffs I packed for this week's trip.

~

Mingyu arrived and stuffed my baggages inside his car and we drove off afterwards, on our way to their port so we can go off and rent a boat for us to deliver into his grandfather's private island.

"Your mom really thought we're out for our honeymoon? Whoah, might as well do that." Mingyu said while carrying out our stuffs out of the car.

"What the hell?! She even said she wanted a granddaughter already! No way, we won't!" I exclaimed and crossed my arms.

"Easy, I don't think we're even capable. Besides, I prefer girls who are much more thicc." He said with a grin that made me widen my eyes towards him.

"Are you calling me skinny?! First of all, I eat healthy and I am just the right body proportion. You dirty jerk!" I said and he laughed.

"You lack the breast and the butt though." He said and laughed as I tried to chase him for a good punch on the gut.

"You're f-cking disrespectful! Can't you be more nice to me? We're on a week's vacation and only the two of us will be there. I can't stay longer if I would just receive this kind of shits from you. No, no way." I said and grumpily walked away from him.

"Hey, I just want to make fun of you because I like it when you get upset. You look cute." He said that quite made me blush so I turned my back to him to keep my reddening face.

"Oh, I see... Look who's blushing." He said and laughed that irritated me.

"Can't we just ride the yatch already?!"

~

Off of the land, we rode the luxurious yatch that is also owned by Mingyu's grandfather and we are now through the waves towards the resthouse. Well, not too far from where we are now, I can see the island with a not-so-big yet luxurious build.

"Wow..." I couldn't help but mumble at the sight of the build.

After a 15 minute ride on the yatch, we went off with our stuffs and I stopped at the beautiful view of the place. The white gate porched with various types of flowers and grass and the pathway that leads you to the door of the luxurious house with a gold-plated door. Plus thwe fountain on the yard is so calming to see.

"Oh, you haven't seen the inside yet." Mingyu said and opened the door and a classic, modern with a touch of luxurious designs and furnitures welcomed us inside. Like dang, I couldn't shut my mouth in so much amazement.

"Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's have a look upstairs." He said and we both went upstairs and the veranda took my attention as I went upstairs.

I walked through and the fresh, cool wind blew and the view of the sea looks so mesmerizing. I closed my eyes as I feel the cool breeze slap my face and my smile couldn't be kept anymore.

I then suudenly heard a click and looked beside me and saw Mingyu holding a Polaroid Camera.

"Got that one for keeps." He said and waited as the Polaroid slowly came out and we both looked at it and smiled.

"Well... I do look nice there." I said and he silently agrees.

"Gotta keep this to our album."

"Album?"

"Yeah, help me decorate it." He said and pulled me inside.

"And oh, I haven't mentioned you that there's only one bedroom here." He said and pointed out the first door.

"Well, that's reserved for me." I said and was about to go open the door when he stopped me.

"I don't think so. Do you notice something peculiar around though?" He asked and I looked around yet found nothing peculiar.

"Stop scaring me."

"No, look more closer.. You notice some candles with a romantic scent? I think the bed won't look visually normal. I bet it's a bed of roses." Mingyu said and I gave him a cringey reaction. We're not even doing anything like that!

"Stop being too keen. Maybe your grandfather just love candles." I said and opened the door and indeed, a bed of roses with lit candles sorrounded the bed.

"See? Grandpa thinks we're doing 'that'."

"WHAT THE FUCK, KIM MINGYU!"

>End...