Part 7

"Saved."

*

I think it's already been an hour passed and I am still locked inside.

I am feeling suffocated and sweat keep trailing down my whole body. I feel weak and isolated. If I stayed here more longer, I think I would collapse.

Mingyu... Are you there?

---

I am at the School Field, clearly just chilling around. But not too far fron where I am, I saw the girl. That Hana.

She bumped to that Jeon-guy.

Clumsy.

She helped him and I think that guy told her to put it in the stock room.

I didn't minded her anymore and went to the classroom since it's almost hometime.

I sat down my seat and waited for the bell to rang. When it finally rang, students took their stuffs and left. But no Hana Choi went back to get her stuffs.

Where is she?

I waited for 5 minutes and no Hana still showed up.

"Maybe she lost her way back?" I mumbled to myself and opened a lollipop.

It's already been an hour and almost all of the students are leaving but Hana is still not coming back.

I thought of something...

Way back when I think I know she's going to the stock room, I saw that girl Chaeyoung and the other on their way to the stock room and they are hiding something clinking...

Could it be that...

"Shoot!" I groaned and took Hana's bag and mine and rushed into the stock room.

I have to be fast! She must be so suffocated already!

On my way to the Stock Room, That guy Chan and Jeon-guy stopped me.

"Where are you going? It's already hometime." Jeon-guy said and I glared at him.

"Hana is stucked in the stock room! And it's been awhile! She is not good anymore!" I growled and their eyes both widened and we altogether ran to the stock room.

---

Be strong, Hana...

Hana... You shouldn't pass out... No...

"Someone help..." I said in a low and weak tone. I have no energy left anymore.

"Hana! Hana! Are you there?" I heard someone called. Alas!

"M-mingyu?..."

"Get away from the door!" I heard another voice, Mr. Jeon?

I crawled away from the door and it swung wide open revealing three guys.

"Hana! Are you okay?" Mingyu came to me and I didn't responded. I felt even weaker and dry.

"Let's take her to the hospital." Is the last word I heard from Mr. Jeon before I passed out.

*

I woke up seeing everything's white. My vision is still a bit blurry but I see this blurred image of a guy in white robe.

"Miss Hana Choi." He called.