Part 56

"I miss him.."

*

The rain started to pour down heavily and the thunder often roars. Seems like the sky also knows my damn mood.

I stood on the pathway across Hana's lonely house, I didn't minded if I'd get soaked in the rain but my driver does and helped me get inside the car and delivered me home.

"Young Master, do you want me to order someone to fix your bath?" The driver asked and I closed my eyes, sighing in humiliation.

"Order no one unless it's Hana." I said and I received no reply from my driver afterwards. I won't let myself get pampered by any other housemaid anymore, I only want Hana to serve me and pamper me.

I entered the bathroom and served myself for a warm bath. Well, who am I going to order if there's no one anyways?

After a quick shower, I faced the mirror and dried my hair and I suddenly smelt a sweet strawberry scent of shampoo. I sniffed my hair if it comes from me but it wasn't. The scent was familiar and I know the rightful owner of the scent.

"Hana..."

A tear accidentally slipped out of my eye as the scent tempted me more. Do I even have to suffer like this?

"How pathetic of you, Hana Choi..." I mumbled as I clenched my fists and my jaw out of frustration.

"You're making me go insane.."

*

HANA CHOI'S POV

Time has passed and it's been two weeks that I haven't seen Jeonghan. Gosh, if I would tell you how my day went these days, it's horrible and chaotic. I would often hear his voice calling me but he's not around, sometimes I also smell his perfume that really maked my nostril itchy already.

"This is all part of it, right? You get these symptoms or whatever but then..."

"I'll finally succeed on avoiding him.. Completely." I mumbled and sighed.

Also, a week ago Mama and I moved to a new house somewhere still in the Capital. Well, I didn't moved to a new school but I certainly became more cautious of my sorroundings and always go and check if Jeonghan would be around. But... I never saw him.

Maybe... He's still recovering, right?

"Forget about him... D-don't.. D-don't ever think about him.." I lectured myself and sighed. Gosh, what a 5AM thought.

"Honey, be safe!" Mama said and I nodded, kissing her on the forehead before leaving for school. The knee that I fractured is recovering well but I still can't run or force it so that I won't make it more worse.

I met Taeyeon and the others on the Campus entrance with the luck of not seeing Jeonghan around. I entered class and the periods went smoothly.

And also, I haven't told you where did Seoyeon go, right?

She's said to be delivered back abroad and have a proper medication. She's diagnosed with a brain damage and saod to be put into worse if not treated properly. So which is why she kidnapped me and almost killed me because of her obsession and her damaged brain. She's not in her normal thinking anymore.

Want me to be savage? Well... Nope, can't fight with a person with scratched brains^^

~

After morning classes, the Greenfield was wide opened for us to spend our vacant time in the afternoon. And surprising enough that most of the students have their vacant times and even decided to also hang out in the Greenfield. The benches are almost full of students from different classes and some were also scattered around the grassy field doing their things. And this kind of bothered me, actually..

In the middle of my fun talk with Taeyeon and the others, I suddenly saw this guy looking at me from the other side. His reaction is mixed of shock and upsetness that somewhat discomforted me. I saw him stood up from where he is and I know he's after on chasing me so I got so nervous that I ran away from my friends and ran out of the Greenfield after I realized that he's indeed after me.

"G-goodness.. My knee.." I mumbled as I ran inside the nearest possible hideout, the library is the one I found.

I ran through shelves and saw a very hideous place and tried to peek and see if he's still after me and indeed...

"Hana, I know you're here. F-ck it, please come out..." I heard his whisper from the other side of the shelf that had me panicking so much that I can't help but pant uneasily.

"Hana.. Stop hiding from me." I heard him whisper again and I could feel him getting more closer and I suddenly felt a hand covered my mouth that made me tremble so much.

"Shhh..." I heard him hushed me and when I looked back to see who it was....

It's Mingyu. Thank goodness!

He pushed me back, hidden and he walked out of the place, rustling around and then I suddenly heard another low whisper.

"I know you're here... I heard you rustling around." He said and then the next thing I heard is a small gasp.

"What the f-ck?"

"Why? What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for someone who happens to be Ha—"

"Hana? I heard she's avoiding you already, for your OWN SAKE. So why bother chase her?" I heard Mingyu said and heard silence for a while and then heard Jeonghan spoke afterwards.

"It's none of your business anymore, alright? I saw her just awhile ago and ran away from me. I need to see her and you can't stop me." I heard Jeonghan and Mingyu's small chuckle.

"Aren't you tired, hyung? I thought you hate to chase girls around but then here, I see you chasing her?" Mingyu said.

"Because she made me chase her. And I don't mind getting tired just to get her back to me. Get out of my way, bastard." Jeonghan said and I heard his footsteps and the next thing I heard is Mingyu's chuckle.

"You can get out now."

I carefully went out of my hiding place and checked if Jeonghan's still there but he already left. I felt quite worried about him but relieved that he already recovered, but.. still bothers me.

"I miss him..."

>End...