Part 46

"Thank you so much for coming ; Acquaintance Party: 2."

*

I don't know but I felt somewhat assured that I'll be okay with Jeonghan.

"Because honestly... I don't feel really good. I feel like something bad will happen." I said that made him look at me blankly.

"How bad do you think it is?"

"Uhmm... Very..?"

He then sighed and I felt his hand gripped tighter on mine. I looked outside the window and just tried to silently calm myself and assure that everything will be okay.

"Don't think of it too much. Nothing bad will happen." He said and scooted nearer towards me, brushing off a piece of my hair that covers my face.

"I will make sure nothing bad will happen to you again. And no one can hurt you...." He said as his eyes pierced mine. My body is feeling lighter as the moment becomes more fiery, his gentle touch makes me go weak along with his deadly stare.

"Not on my watch."

Don't scream...

Don't scream...

Don't—

"Ah!"

We screamed as the driver suddenly hit the brakes. Jeonghan glared at the driver who looked so apologetic about the sudden incident.

"I'm so sorry, Young Master.. T-there was a cat passing by so I have to..."

Jeonghan sighed in frustration and sat back properly, letting go of my hand. Whoah, that was a sudden change of atmosphere...

Right now, I can almost see the entrance of the Campus that made me tremble once again. I guess it's in my nature to tremble like crazy.

The Campus grounds are scattered with balloons falling from the building's rooftop where the Party will be held. Students wearing elegant clothes were loitering around and is happily enjoying the free time before the Party starts.

The car stopped inside that caught a lot of student's attention, Jeonghan left the car and went to the other side to open the door for me which surprised the students spectating at us. He helped me exit the car and escorted me to the Reception.

"They can't be dating, right?"

"I guess not. There's no way that could be possible."

Just the small whispers I've heard from the students we passed through. Well... We aren't dating at all. The relationshio between us is just Young Master—Personal Housemaid.

"Ah, the Young Master! Here's a freshly thorned-out rose for you. Freely enter the venue." Theo said and handed Jeonghan a rose and he placed on the inside pocket of his suit and we both entered the venue up to the rooftop.

"Hana! Whoah, your dress is stunning!" Taeyeon said and smiled. She do also looks stunning on her rosegold dress.

Jisoo and Seungcheol came to fetch Jeonghan and Taeyeon came for me, although Jeonghan looks doubtful about leaving me with Taeyeon, I assured him I'll be fine so he then left along with the two.

"Hana, seems like the two of you are getting more... Closer. Agh, I'm jealous." Taeyeon playfully pouted and I just laughed at her, sitting along with our other friends.