Part 38

"Surprise Visit."

*

"I told you to stop.right.there."

In just a blink of an eye, I saw him removing his own coat and wrapped it on my waist. We had a second of an eye contact before he then whispered on my ears that had my mouth swung open.

"Leak."

I knew right away what he meant about it so I quickly ran out of the Cafeteria and entered the girl's restroom with a red cheeks.

Ugh, that's so embarassing!

I forgot I'm on a period and it's my first day, I didn't knew I'm already having leaks and if it isn't for Young Master, I would've been teased by some students out there.

I tapped the coat and felt a small bump on the pouch, I took it out seeing a pad of sanitary napkin-

"What the-"

Surprised, embarassed and frustrated- but thankful to the Young Master anyways, I changed and left the restroom still wearing the Young Master's loose coat to cover up my stained skirt. Ah, my plan still sucks, even if I'd promise not to see him I'd still came up accidentally seeing him.

----------

Hometime came and I quickly left the classroom and ran out of the buildings and quickly went to the bus stop instead of waiting for the Young Master. I still wouldn't dare face him and that would be final.

I arrived at the Mansion meeting the Master's wife, Young Master's mother.

"G-good evening, Mrs. Yoon."

"Oh, where's Han? Did you splitted drivers?"

"U-uh... Actually.."

"I'm home.." I heard the familiar voice that caught his own Mom's attention. Sweet, now I can go escape from him again.

"Miss Choi. Dinner." And I was about to step out when I heard Young Master ordered me. Of course, I could get fired if I wouldn't prepare dinner for him again so I just went straight into the kitchen and had me under supervision while making the Young Master's dinner.

The Young Master is now silently sitting on the dining area meanwhile Mrs. Yoon is sitting in the Living Room with Seungmin playing with his toys. I slowly and carefully placed the food in front of the Young Master and politely left him without any words so that he can eat in peace.

"Auntie!"

The whole place was shaken in surprise, the housemaids, old Han, Mrs. Yoon, Seungmin and even Young Master himself stopped eating after hearing the echo of the voice of the girl whom we didn't expected to come.

"E-eh.. Seoyeon?"

Seoyeon politely bowed to Mrs. Yoon who has a stale-surprised look to Seoyeon.

"Uhm.. Auntie. I am sorry for the surprise visit. Well.. I'm still welcome, right?"

"U-uh.. I have no words..." Mrs. Yoon said and looked back to the Young Master who had a disappointed look on his face and looked away after seeing Seoyeon.

"Hana, you're here?"

"Uhmm.. Well, yeah.." I said and looked down to the Young Master.

"What are you doing here?"

"Should I tell her I'm his personal housemaid??"

"That would be embarassing!"

"Then should I say—"

"I'm here to take care of him. As his g-girlfriend." I said that made Mrs. Yoon, Seungmin and some of the housemaids look at me, while the Young Master had his small smirk appearing.

"Oh, right.. You're the girlfriend." Seoyeon said and sat beside the Young Master.

"Han, can we have a talk? Uhm.. Privately." She said and Mrs. Yoon left the hall, whispering something to Old Han and taking one last glance to Seoyeon before leaving the Mansion.

"I'm done." Young Master said and dropped his utensils and was about to stand up when Seoyeon grabbed his arms.

"Come on, just a small talk."

Young Master looked at me before looking at Seoyeon's hands clinging on his arms. I just looked away and slowly left the area to rush inside my room. The place was silent and I can only hear my own loud pumping heart.

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be?"

"Plus ten points for the audacity to loudly tell almost everyone inside the mansion that you're there as his girlfriend."

"Ah, shoot."

"Get it together. You heard them, they'll only have a small 'private' talk."

—————————

I am now in my pajamas and my hair was down, I left the room and was about to pass through the dim hallway when I heard Seoyeon on the balcony.

"I know I'm being desperate... But.. Is there even any chances left?"

I had my brows curled after hearing Seoyeon's words and waited for another response and heard the Young Master sighed.

"You don't deserve the chance. You left without even saying a word."

"But, Han.. I didn't mean to. I didn't really mean to leave without saying anything to you... I just really wanted to fulfill my dream that time.."

"And what about me? Am I not that important? Am I that easy to abandon? That's bullsh-t."

My mouth swung open after I heard Young Master's respond. I'm mad confused, what's going on?

"I-I'm so sorry... H-han.. We still had our promise.. You can't let that go."

Seoyeon's voice sounded racky, it seems like she's tearing up already that her voice slowly cracked.

"That's a long time ago now. And I don't believe in such promises anymore. It's your loss, not mine."

I heard Young Master's light footsteps and I was about to run away when I heard him stop. Up from their shadows that's clearly seen on the hallway floor, Seoyeon hugged the Young Master to stop him from leaving.

"Please.. I know, I know you wouldn't break it. I know it's still me inside you..."

The Young Master looked down and another heavy sigh was heard.

"Not anymore." The Young Master said and freed himself from Seoyeon's grip to him and left the balcony. I hid myself behind the wall and luckily didn't got noticed by the Young Master who passed by and entered his room.

I heard Seoyeon's small snivels, though I wanted to comfort her, I couldn't bring myself into her so I just slowly trudged my way back inside my room and leaned on the door.

"What's going on...?"

>End...