Part 17

"The Masquerade Party: The Past."

*

Someone's POV

It came back to his mind, the girl...

She resembles the same figure, Hana. She looks just the same as the past girl from Jeonghan's life as she went out of the room. Jeonghan couldn't remove his eyes on Hana anymore as his mind danced with the past memories with the girl in his past.

"It can't be..." He said in his mind as he watched Hana walked shyly towards him. It feels so awkward but he knew there's something going on inside him.

-----

HANA'S POV

I went out of the room and I wouldn't let myself think that Young Master got intimidated on how I look.

But it's just that the way he looks at me is like... He is intimidated.

"You look... Okay." He said and looked away. I looked down and slightly nodded.

"Come on, the event is about to start." He said and wore his Mask. Although the mask is covering half of his face, one can still see how good looking he is. That might be the reason why many had been going crazy over him.

On the way back to the Campus, I felt myself trembling. Right, Taeyeon and the others doesn't know that Young Master is my partner.

We finally arrived and the car took many attention, the students recognized who is the owner of the car. Young Master Han came out of the car and even inside the car, I can hear the squealing noises of the girls outside. He came to the other side of the car to open the door for me, he layed his hand to help me which I gladly accepted and went out of the car. By standing beside him, we are almost at the same height because of my heels.

"Young Master has a partner?!"

"Who could it be?"

"Who is she?"

Just some of the words that I heard as we walk our way inside the Quadrangle. We walked to the tables and sat on one of the two-seater tables near the stage.

"I wonder who is she. She looks beautiful!" I heard the girl from the other table behind us.

"Welcome, students! Tonight, we are glad to see you all wearing your elegant clothes in different colors and styles! Let us all enjoy the Masquerade Party tonight, I am Yoo Maegi. Thank You!" The girl from the stage stated and smiled to all of us.

I looked down as I could feel some of the eyes of the students looking at me, they must be wondering who am I.

"Do you drink?" Young Master asked and I slightly shook my head and he nodded.

"It's good then, in that way I won't carry you for being tipsy." He said and took a small wine glass for himself.

The sweet and slow music started to play and students stood up with their partners as they go up of the dance floor. Young Master stood up and layed his hand for me to take, which I did and we walked up to the middle of the dance floor.

"She's beautiful. Who can this lucky girl be?"

I heard the girl asked and I just looked away in case she would recognize me.

Young Master held my other hand and the other is on my waist. We slow-danced along with the others and everything from the past Masquerade Party came back to me.

I could feel Young Master's eyes on me and I don't even want to meet that innocent eyes of him. Not even a single glance.

But I couldn't resist it. It feels like he is waiting for me to look back at his eyes, but it might only make me hit my head. No...

I looked at Young Master and met his eyes, I can see his innocence through his own eyes and something that he had been keeping by himself...

"Is your eyes naturally blue?" He asked and I slightly nodded.

"D-dark blue... F-from daddy.." I answered and looked away.

"They're nice." He said and I looked at him, slightly smiling from his small complement about my eyes.

"It's about time..."

He pulled me closer to him and slowly removed my mask. Everyone gasped as they saw my face.

"HANA?!" I heard the familiar voice that almost matched a voice from the past.

"HANA?! HANA CHOI?!" It's Taeyeon and Hangyeol. I knew they would be so surprised when they knew who is my partner.

"Hana." Young Master called and gave me a rose.

This gave me the feeling of the past, The two Young Masters, became my pair... In the same event...

----

It's "Party Rock" time. The slow music turned into a loud and rock song and everyone is hyping up and getting drunk. I am still sitting on my chair along with Young Master who is drinking wine.

"Hana! Come over!" Taeyeon called loud enough for me to hear through the loud noise. I excused myself from the Young Master and went up to Taeyeon's table.

"You liar! Wjy haven't you told us?!" Hangyeol hit me playfully and pouted.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I wasn't really sure if I would tell you..."

"I am really jealous of you! Why do you have to be so lucky!" Hangyeol pouted and I hugged her.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just scared to tell you." I said and they smiled at me.

It had been a really fun party and mostly some students fell drunk, the school allowed the liquors just for tonight and the students took the fun chance to drink the night away.

Jisoo and Seungcheol joined our table and joined the Young Master to drink.

"I wasn't expecting that Hana would be this lucky girl, brother." Jisoo said and Young Master just looked at me.

"After the past years of having just yourself, you finally took one with you. Are you trying to be a new Yoon Jeonghan?" Seungcheol said and Young Master just raised his brow on Seungcheol.

"It's none of your business." He said and the two raised both their hands in defeat.

The party ended at past midnight, students are now going home and I am still on the Quadrangle with the three guys.

"Oh. Should I drive you home, Hana?" Jisoo said and I'm about to answer when Young Master answered.

"Let me take her home."

>End...