Part 52

"Love is a maze."

*

A few moments have passed but I only heard the sound of a gun, but goodness... Nothing hit me until then.

I opened my eyes to see Seoyeon holding her bleeding arm. Two people stood on the doorway and...

It's Jeonghan and Mingyu.

"F-ck!" Seoyeon loudly cursed and pointed the gun towards me again.

"Don't come near me or else I'll shoot her!" Seoyeon said and only Jeonghan backed away. Mingyu didn't even looked fazed by how Seoyeon holds me at gunpoint, he even stepped forward, trying to lure her away from me.

"I said don't come near me!"

"I know you don't want to kill her. You don't want to end up in jail, right?" Mingyu said and Seoyeon shook her head.

"I badly wanted to kill her ever since! And I am not scared of being jailed!"

"Look, I am not the reason why she's here, okay? But that person you're holding right now means more than just someone like a friend not only to me, but almost to everybody else. Talk this out, don't just use your bullets.." Mingyu said in the most calm tone possible and took a few steps again towards Seoyeon whose having an inner battle.

"You're doing this because of your jealousy. Because you've been so possessive about that damn guy over there. Because you let your obsession take over you, now, you've become this person." Mingyu said and one last step, he gently took the gun pointed at me from her hand and he aimed for a hug.

"You deserve more than just a ruthless guy like him. There are millions of boys out there, don't waste your time with someone who doesn't even lay their eyes on you... anymore." Mingyu said and Seoyeon broke into tears and Mingyu had his open arms welcoming Seoyeon in which he succeeded on and after on, he chokeholded Seoyeon.

"Take her out, now!" Mingyu signalled Jeonghan who then ran to me and tried to free me fron the chair I'm attatched to.

"No! No f-cking way! Let me go!"

"Stay still, Hana. I'll get you out of here." Jeonghan said. I couldn't even move anymore and all I did is watch him as he freed me from the chains.

"Come on! Move faster!"

"No! You can't let that b-tch go! I'll kill you, Hana Choi!" Seoyeon screamed as she tried to let herself go out from Mingyu's grip.

"We'll get out here, now." Jeonghan said and carried me quickly out of the place and a shabby, forested area welcomed us.

"F-ck, I forgot the place we marked to come out earlier." Jeonghan said and a noise of a gun echoed inside that made me look at Jeonghan.

"Mingyu..."

"You can't escape from me!" We both heard Seoyeon's loud voice and Jeonghan cursed and just randomly picked a way to go or else we'll be caught.

"You can't get out of this place! You can't!"

"Hana.. Stay strong, okay? I know it hurts but endure it for now. I won't let you die." Jeonghan said as he ran, I smiled and nodded at him. Yes, I'm more than thankful that they came to save me.

"Ah!" Jeonghan fell on the ground as well as me, Seoyeon quickly catched up on us and laughef evilly. Jeonghan got shot on the foot making him fall on he ground, Seoyeon is now a completely different person, she's standing upon us with a victiorius smile flashing on her lips and her hand played with the gun.

"Since you're acting like a damn Romeo saving his Juliet, why not kill you both instead?" Seoyeon said and pointed the gun towards Jeonghan without even hesitating. But before she could shoot him, someone shot her arm again from the back, it's Mingyu.

"Ah! F-cking bastard!"

"Hana... G-go!" Jeonghan said and tried to push me away from him before Seoyeon catches up. Although my body is aching from suffering intense pain, I crawled and took every remaining strength I had to help myself crawl away from them.

"Oh no, you can't escape from me, Juliet!" Seoyeon said and I didn't looked back, still continued to crawl and turn on the unpaved way to lose the paved pathway and hide from her.

Consecutive gunshots echoed loudly and silence then covered the area. It's been ten minutes and the area remained silent. No approaching footsteps, no laughing, no sign of presence around and only silence filled the area.

I tried to crawl back to where I left Jeonghan and saw him, his head upon his arms and his foot bleeding, he looked unconscious. On the other side is Mingyu, his clothes were stained with blood and his other hand holding his shoulder and the other holds a gun, his head bleeding too. Seoyeon wasn't around and all I felt the next is a hand grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

I screamed as I felt like my scalp is about to give up from the intense pulling of my hair. Seoyeon laughed at me, her hands still holding the gun and is now pointing at me.

"Not so fast, Juliet... Your Romeo and your deadass motherf-cking dog is dead and you're up next." She said and pointed the gun to my chest. I felt Jeonghan moved.

H-he's alive!

His other hand quickly grabbed the gun nearby and Seoyeon caught him, they both pointed the gun they're holding at each other and shot each other too.

Seoyeon got hit on the shoulder and quickly passed out on the ground, making me fall on the hard ground. Jeonghan got shot on the lower right abdomen and the fast gush of blood from that area stained his white school uniform.

They're all sorrounding me, I don't know if they're dead already... They're all bleeding severely, we're all in critical conditions too.

I crawled towards Young Master Han. I took all of my remaining strength and placed him on my lap and tried to wake him up but he wouldn't.

I screamed, crying out loud as my heart broke, they've did their best to save me yet they've been hurt and ended up like this. I cupped Jeonghan's face as I cried, apologizing as well as to Mingyu.

It took me for about several minutes after I heard the sirens nearby and my body started to sway and the next thing I knew is I fell on the ground along with Seoyeon, Jeonghan and Mingyu.

~

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"You're saying that again."

"It means, 'I love you'."

I should've just stayed by your side, I should've just enjoyed watching the fireworks display holding your hand. It could've ended up better than this...

"Let's fly together..."

>End...