Part 11

"Closer."

*

"A-anyone there?" I stattered, looking more closer to the place where something fell and saw...

Y-young Master Han?

"W-what..." I couldn't even find the right words to say, I even had a closest look at him and I can clearly see how good he looks.

"Moonlight Sonata?" He said and placed his hands on his pocket. He raised his brow and looked at me and turned his head on his right side.

"You look like someone who just entered a place of gold, even though you're a brass." He said, I looked at him in confusion. What does he mean?

"I knew it, you're new. So that's why you're not even freaking out when you saw the Young Master." He said and rolled his eyes. I kept frozen on my spot and my eyes placed on to him. What's this?

He huffed and nod his head.

"I get it. I know, Young Master is so handsome." He said and left without looking back.

Pathetic! Hana!

*

We went back to classes and I am just staring at my notebook blankly.

"Hana! Are you okay? You seemed dazed since we went back." Jihyo said and I got hit back to reality.

"Did someone hurt you? Or harrased you?" Jae asked and Taeyeon hit her.

"That's too much! Hana, what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked and I shook my head.

"N-nothing... J-just.. Nothing." I said and smiled.

"Are you sure? You can tell us, you know." Hangyeol said and I shook my head with a smile.

"I'll just go to the restroom." I said and left.

On my way to the restroom, I saw a girl struggling to carry books and Young Master Han is behind her, walking.

The books fell when the girl tripped, Young Master Han stopped and just looked at her. Aren't he gonna do anything?

I rushed to help the girl stand up and pick up the books.

"Hey, are you okay? Let me help." I said and started helping her.

"T-thanks, Eonnie..." She said and I smiled. I helped her stand up and carry the books.

"Where are you putting this?"

"In the department..." She said and I nodded and we both went there.

"Supposed to be, Young Master Han is helping me because we are told to." She said and looked down.

"Young Master Han?"

"Yes, he is untouchable. He isn't that rude, but he hates when girls like him and go crazy about him." She said.

"Is that so?" I said and she nodded.

We placed the books inside the department and she smiled at me.

"T-thanks, Eonnie. I'm Courtney... Your eyes are so beautiful by the way." She said and I smiled. We both left the department and I disposed the idea of going to the restroom and just went back to the classroom. Classes continued and hometime approached.