Part 49

"Damsel in Distress 3: You deserve nothing but death."

*

(Some sentences is quite dirty and insulting. After all, this is just a fiction so please do not be mad and attack the Author:)

*

Seoyeon is now holding me at gunpoint. Her eyes is flaming with dark fire, her hands slightly trembling and her aura is in deep black hell.

"I am never a kind human. What's mine, is mine. And Jeonghan is ONLY MINE." She said and knelt down with mixed emotions.

"I won't beg for you to leave him alone. I myself will make you." She said and raised the hunter's knife above me but is unsure if she should bury the sharp weapon to me or...

"But killing you tonight seems too fast. I've just caught you. Maybe... A few days of torment would do. Like... You'll die, but in a slow process." She said and kicked the chair I'm tied up on and I fell on the hard ground along with it. I fell quite badly, my shoulder hit the ground first that gave quite a sprain and my head banged the hard ground after.

Seoyeon didn't even dared to help me but instead, she just knelt down and watched me as I cried because of the pain.

"Don't ever try to scream. No one will come to help you and don't ever think that you'll see the sun shines once again, alright?" Seoyeon said and chuckled evilly before stepping out of the room, locking it from the outside.

Tears then bursted out, I felt helpless, knowing that no one will help me here except myself.

I tried to help myself stand the chair up though half of my body already hurts. Damn, what is this sudden climax of my life?

"S-somebody help me..." I lowly cried though it's clearly said that I can never get a help from anyone even if I scream my lungs out.

*

YOON JEONGHAN'S POV

I haven't slept, not even a single minute. I'm on the bed but who the hell said I'd sleep? I won't sleep until Hana shows up.

I am now staring at her ribbon, the only piece of her left after this night. Everything happened so quick. It all started when we slow-danced together, not even minding about the people looking at us, next came the small talk of us, and I even told her that...

"I-I love you..."

We watched the fireworks together, holding hands but... in a matter of seconds, she disappeared, like... Seoyeon.

"Wherever you are... I will find you." I can't help but mumble. It's true, all out of my whole heart I mean it. Hana played a big part of my life, she changed me.

I suddenly heard a banging of door downstairs and the housemaids having a hunch downstairs so I came down and saw this damn guy, Mingyu.

He came to me furiously and punched me, holding my collar afterwards.

"What the hell did you do to Hana?!" He asked, his veins almost popping and his angry face is across my calm and stiff blank face.

"I did nothing." I said and he's about to punch me again when I warned him with a piercing look.

"You're on my territory and the hell out of you appeared here, causing a damn commotion and even dare hurt me. This is an act of violence and I can call a police with just the ring of the phone, bastard." I said and he backed away, restraining his anger inside him.

"I am with her last night and she just ran away from me. Who the hell knows where she is now between us? No one, right? So don't you f-cking blame this to me." I said.

"This is still on you. If ever something bad happens to her, I will take her away from this place and away from you, bastard." He said and pointed me straight up before leaving.

"Y-young Master... Your lip is bleeding."

"Then f-cking treat it!" I scolded the housemaid and she immediately rushed to take the medicine kit and aid my bleeding lip.

"Auntie Kim even had the damn cells to make that bastard who don't even deserved to be born." I mumbled and angrily frowned while the housemaid is treating me.

"B-but... What exactly happened to Hana?" She asked that made me look down and frown.

"I don't think you're deaf enough to not hear what me and that jerk had been arguing about, right? Hana is nowhere and that happened in just a mere close of an eye."

No signs of her ever since she disappeared, not even her shadow shows up and it's making me more anxious. If this persists, I don't think I can handle it anymore.

~

H A N A...

I'm feeling so heavy...

I miss home.

I wanted to come home already.

I miss mama...

"M-mama... I-I'm sorry..." A tear slipped once again and the next thing I knew is that I'm crying once again. I know nothing would change even if I cry here all day, but I think it's somewhat calming my nerves, knowing that not too soon enough... I'm going to die already.

"M-mama... Take care of yourself... I-I don't know if I would even get out of this place anymore.. A-and..."

"I-I love you..."

The door opened and the chains fell down the floor. Seoyeon appeared holding a glass of water and went to me, splashing it right on my face.

"Feels refreshing isn't it? Well, I wanted at least have you fresh when you die. I'm not that cruel enough to kill you tattered." She said and sat down the nearby bed.

"Ah, how do I start tormenting you? Wait, let me think." She said and looked at the ceiling, acting really tough about thinking what type of torment she should do to me.

"Since... I've witnessed how you're praying hard for your life... Why not burn you alive instead?" She said that made me gasp, heart throbbing and my mind dancing with loads of painful scenarios.

"It's gonna be a really fun scene to watch." She said and laughed evilly that only made me burst into tears more.

"Oh, you're crying again. That's indeed quite sad to imagine though, how you'll end up burning to death, isn't it?" She said and happily jumped out of the bed, trudging her way out of the room and picked up the chains that fell earlier.

"You have to be marinated with sweat first before flaming up. Then... I'll see you in the morning!" She said and left the room like a kid leaving a playground.

I felt hopeless and...

Looks like this is really gonna be where I'll end up...

>End...