Part 6

"The locked room: Hana Choi."

*

Four words distracted me and I can't write my detention paper properly.

A rich, Young Master... Wants to be friends with me?

"It's alright, I can wait for your respond." He said and smiled.

3:59PM

I missed my regular bus, again!

I left the detention and Young Master Chan is still there. I rushed into the classroom to get my bag and I saw Mingyu, slouching on his chair.

He must've sensed that someone is watching him so he raised his head.

"You're finally done." He said and stood up.

"D-did you..."

"Yes, I waited for you here. Such a hassle." He said and walked away. I took my bag and left the room too.

"You missed your bus, again." He said.

"I-It's alright. I'll just... Walk."

"Walk? Block 48 is too far. You might just end up reaching your house exactly 8PM." He said.

"Just come, I'll drop you there." He said and I nodded.

*

I arrived home, Mama is washing the dishes and she smiled when she saw me.

"How's school?" I smiled, to keep the pain.

"It's okay, Mama. I'm happily learning." I said and went upstairs.

It's better that Mama doesn't know anything that has been happening to me in School.

I didn't bothered eating dinner and layed down my bed.

"Can we be friends?"

Oh, of course.... Young Master! I have to answer his question tomorrow! I can't keep the Master waiting!

*

The next day, classes are hectic. We have been very busy because of the rushed works from our teachers.

"Hey, Thief!" And I know who it is...

"Y-yes..."

"I'm already tired on carrying this nonsense papers! Go do this alone!" She exclaimed and tiredly dropped all the textbooks to be placed in the stock room.

"Come on, Chaeyoung. I'll buy you drinks." Trixie said and they left me in the hallway with the dropped textbooks.

I sighed and started picking up the books one by one. I guess I'll be doing this by myself.

But I saw a hand, starting to pick the textbooks too.

"Y-young M-master..." Young Master Chan... H-he really is!

"Just saw you being left by the girls, let me help you." He said and helped me stand up.

We are now carrying the books towards the Stock Room.

"So... How are you?" He asked and I nodded slightly.

"Good..." I said.

We reached the stock room and placed all the books. After dropping all the books, Young Master looked at me with a shy smile.

"So... Have you thought about it yet?" He asked. Oh, t-the question...

"Yes... I-I did." I answered.

We are walking down the hallways and Young Master Chan looked at me.

"So... What's your answer?" He asked and looked happy and excited.

I'm just too afraid that... Y-you'll get involved to whatever I am in...

But... Rejecting you is hard. No, not you... You can't be rejected... But I can't be your friend... No..

"Y-yes..." I said and his eyes sparkled in excitement.

"R-really?!" He asked and I nodded. He smiled widely and patted my head.

"Then I guess we'll be seeing each other more often now." He said and left me dumbfounded.

*

The next few days, Master and I are really seeing each other, more than often...

Sometimes when walking in the hallways, I crosses paths with him. Hometime, I meet him on the street. Lunchbreak, he often sees me and greets me. Now, I know it has been a very hot topic of the School.

That why Young Master Chan is noticing me.

"Young Master Chan? Really? This girl is really something."

"Young Master greeted her when she is buying in the cafeteria! Looks like she is a magnet!"

"Ew! I think she seduced Young Master!"

That's what I just heard while walking down the hallways. I was about to walk faster when I bumped on a chest.

"A-ah..."

"Hana? Are you okay?" It's...

"Y-young Master..."

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you badly?"

"N-no..." I stattered and ran away because of the eyes that stares at us is making me uncomfortable already.

But when I'm about to turn left, I bumped on to another person causing all of his papers to fall.

"Oh, My!" He uttered.

"M-Mr. Jeon... I'm s-sorry..." I said and helped him pick up the papers.

"Why are you even running, Hana? Is someone chasing you?"

"N-no... Mr. Jeon." I answered and he chuckled.

"I know. You're running away from someone. Now, since you're here then... You go put this in the stock room. This is nonsense." He said and smiled.

"S-sure, Mr. Jeon." I said and he left.

I am now walking towards the stock room and someone just left the room. So I rushed inside and placed the papers cleanly at the drawer. I'm about to go out when the door suddenly closed and I heard chains clinking.

"N-no... No!"

"How's that, Hana? How's that?" Chaeyoung laughed evilly.

"Chaeyoung! Please! No!"

"Just wondering how you can just seduce people with that face, still questionable." She laughed and I heard Trixie's laugh too.

"It's almost hometime! Oh my gosh! I heard Master Chan is walking home! Should we go with him?" Trixie said.

"Chaeyoung! Please, let me out!"

"No one will help you, Hana! Not even your knight and shining Mingyu." Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"Chaeyoung... Please, don't leave me here..." I pleaded and the bell suddenly rang.

"Oh, hometime. Gotta go, Hana. Bye!" Chaeyoung and Trixie left and I felt helpless.

"Help! Is someone out there? Help me!" I yelled and kept knocking the door but to no avail.

"Help! Someone help me!" I said but still... No one is answering.

I felt weak, I felt like I would just end up hurting myself even more if I pushed harder. I sat down and leaned on the door.

Don't cry, Hana...

Don't... Just.. Don't.

>End...