Part 20

"Who is that guy?"

*

Someone's POV

Jeonghan heard squealing sounds in the Audiovisual Room. He felt curious and saw a guy kissing a girl. He noticed that the girl is familiar even though he only get the back view, but he is surprised to see that she is being kissed...

Jeonghan clenched his fists as he saw the girl's face. And he confirmed it, the girl is Hana.

He watched them but turned away when Hana looked at his spot. He couldn't bare what he just saw.

*

Hana's POV

Mingyu kissed my cheeks, his lips feels soft to be honest. I looked around the place and saw someone turning away in the window.

YOUNG MASTER HAN!

I wanted to follow him, what?! I wanted to follow Young Master Han?!

What am I even gonna do if I follow him?

"I-it's not true! You're faking us! You are not his girlfriend!!" The girl shouted at me and pulled my hair.

"O-ouch! Let me go!" I groaned as she pulled my hair even harder. Mingyu tried to stop her, she pushed me on the steel chairs and my elbow hit one of the steel chairs.

"Ah!" I yelled as I felt the pain, I sprained it!

"Hana! Hana, are you okay?" Mingyu asked and slowly helped me sit down.

"If this girl didn't made a story, she wouldn't be injured! I know she's not your girlfriend!"

"Yes she is not! But you have no rights to hurt her." Mingyu said and carried me to the infirmary.

-

"You can't force yourself to carry heavy things, okay? Or else your elbow will be dislocated." The nurse said and bandaged my elbow. I frowned as I saw my injured elbow. It's pretty painful, I can't really move it even a single inch.

"Hana, are you okay?" Mingyu asked but I ignored him, I stood up and left the infirmary. I need a quiet place, I felt upset.

"Hana-"

"Mingyu, just stop. Okay? Can't you see I'm injured because of your lame idea?" I said and Mingyu is surprised to what I just said.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Not now, leave." I said and walked away. I don't feel happy as to what just happened. What if I got bullied again? What would just happen?

I am now walking at the empty hallway, I walked pass through the Janitor's room but stopped when I saw that the door is open and there's a small noise clinking inside.

The room is dark, I slowly went inside to see what is the sound. But suddenly, the door closed and I got trapped inside, I don't know where is the light switch and I couldn't even see well, a blur light is only entering the room because of the translucent door.

"H-help! Someone! I'm trapped!" I called for help but I remembered that it's still class hours, students are still inside rooms. And hometime will be in 2 hours, no! I can't wait that long! I might suffocate!

"H-help! Somebody out there?!" I called once again, I can't give up. No, I can't!

"H-help! I'm injured! Somebody please! M-mingyu!" I called but no avail.

I suddenly heard a noise from the dark room, s-someone is-

"H-help! A-a ghost! H-help!"

I stopped as the person came closer to me, he is definitely a man. He is taller than me, I can't recognize him completely since the room is dark and only a small light supports the room.

"Shhhh..." The guy hushed. He slowly held my arm and my injured elbow.

"A-ah! I-I'm injured! Stop!" I insisted but he didn't let go of me. He just held it gently, more like preventing to hurt me. I looked at his face although I couldn't even see a single part of his face.

"W-who are y-you..."

I asked but he didn't answered, he started to lean closer to my face like he is about to kiss me.

"H-hey... W-what are you d-doing?" I asked but he still didn't replied. I can't push him, I might only end up hurting myself. Now, I could feel his breathing in my face, I know his face is now only an inch closer to mine.

He removed his grip from my arm and held my waist, pulling me closer to him...

We kissed...

He initiated the kiss, he pulled me even closer and continued to kiss me. I am still in dazed, this must be a dream!

I closed my eyes and just let him kiss me, I don't know why but I feel something is wrong here. But letting him just kiss me isn't wrong... I feel like something is up to him that I couldn't decode.

After a while, he slowly removed his lips from mine, I could taste the minty chapstick that must be his lip balm. He is still holding my waist, I know he is looking at me at this moment... I have a bad eyesight in the dark, honestly.

"If he did, why can't I do it too?" His voice sounded forced, it sounded like he forced his voice. I got confused to what he have said and I raised my brow.

"W-what do you m-mean?"

I didn't received a respond but I felt my mouth being covered by a cloth and I tried to remove it but I slowly felt nauseous and fell on the ground afterwards.

-

"Young lady, are you awake?" I woke up on a hard, cold ground. A man woke me up, he must be the Janitor.

"Slowly, you are injured." He said and helped me sit down.

"S-sir... W-what happened?"

"Young lady, I was about to get some stuffs here when I saw you lying here. I thought you're perhaps dead. I'm sorry." He apologized and helped me stood up.

"W-what time is it?"

"It's almost home time. Can you walk? Let me help you."

"N-no, I-I'm okay. Thank you."

I left the Janitor room and slowly walked my way back to the classroom. I could still feel the intense headache erupting in my head.

"Hana!"

"T-taeyeon..."

"We've been looking for you, where have you been?!"

"I-I don't know... I-I passed out."

-

I am now lying on my bed, I couldn't catch a single nap. I have been thinking of what happened earlier.

Who's that guy?

>End...