Part 3

"The Masqurade Party Part 2."

*

The next day, I went to class early and met no one. I spent the free time inside the classroom all alone until my classmates arrive one by one.

"Looks like everyone is coming except for one..." I heard Chaeyoung said. Who else would it be?

Mingyu arrived and leaned on the door. Getting everyone's attention.

"Oppa, are you coming?" Chaeyoung sweetly asked Mingyu who is licking his lollipop and didn't even took a glance at Chaeyoung.

"Yes, and I am with someone already." He said and looked at me, I quickly looked away when everyone placed their eyes all on me.

"That girl? Seriously? Are you frickin' blind?" Chaeyoung blurted and Mingyu didn't replied anymore and went to his seat.

"It's just that you don't see what I see." Mingyu said, what does that mean?

*

Lunchtime, I didn't bothered myself to go to the cafeteria and not eat lunch. I'll finish reading this book.

"Hey."

"W-what?"

"Don't tell me you're not going to eat?"

I didn't replied and just placed my attention to the book. He sighed and left the room. Peace, now the room is all mine!

Several minutes passed, someone entered the room and dropped a packet of Rice Balls in front of me.

"You shouldn't starve yourself just because of a stupid book." He said. I just looked at the packet of food in front of me and didn't even touched it.

"Don't make me feed you, eat it now." He said and sat on his chair. I still didn't even touched the food and just stared at it.

"Screw it, I didn't put poison in that okay?" He said and I looked at him helplessly.

"I-I don't eat seafoods."

"Then you should learn to eat. It's stuffed in the rice anyway."

"I'm..."

"Come on, eat it. I wasted my time just to buy that for you." He said.

"B-but.. I-I'm... Allergic..."

"You're what?" His mouth swung open and immediately removed the packet of food in my desk. He then sighed and just gave me a lollipop.

"Eat this instead." He said.

*

Classes ended early today. The School gave us time to prepare for the Masquerade party tonight. I already told Mama that I'll come home late and she approved it already.

Mingyu took me to a boutique and my mouth swung open as I saw the clothes around the place.

"Hello, cousin. This is a classmate. Pick her an outfit for our Masquerade Party tonight." Mingyu said and his cousin pulled me inside a room.

"Stand here, sweetie. I'll pick an outfit that fits you very well."

*

An hour passed and finally, I had an outfit that fits me for the event tonight.

It's a light pink long dress. It has jewels on the chest and waist part and it has sequins at the lower part.

"This fits you well, sweetie. You have a very white complexion anyways." He said and I thanked him before going back to Mingyu.

"Sweetie, here's the Mask. It fits to your outfit tonight. Enjoy!" He said and handed me a pink silverlined mask.

I went out of the room and saw Mingyu, wearing a pink tuxedo. He is fixing his pink necktie in front of the mirror. His disheveled brown hair made him look even better.

"Oh, what a coincidence. She is wearing a pink dress too!" Mingyu's cousin said. Mingyu looked at me and stopped. He assessed my whole from head to the feet and it made me conscious.

"It fits you well." He said.

He took me to his Make Up artist but I told him that I don't want to wear make up. So he just told his artist to curl my long brown hair.

*

Mingyu and I are now on the way to the Venue and I am desperately shaking. Mingyu and I are wearing the same shade of outfit and I am with him, going towards a very crowded place tonight.

"Calm yourself." He said. He must've noticed that I am feeling nervous.

"Just stick with me." He said.

"Also, I don't know your name yet." Right, I haven't introduced myself to him yet!

"H-hana..." I replied and he smirked.

*

We arrived at the venue and he opened the car door for me. It made a lot of attention and I hated it already. I am thankful that we are wearing a mask that made us unrecognizeable.

"Just come with me." He said and I nodded.

While walking towards the place. People keeps staring at us and kept on wondering who are we. I am very thankful I am wearing a mask. All of us are.

"Who are they?"

"They're matching clothes!"

"Who is this guy?"

Those are just some of the mumblings of people around. Even though nervous, I still didn't lost my mind. I have to overcome this, tonight!

Mingyu and I went to a two seater table and sat down. He removed his mask and started looking around. I didn't bothered removing mine too. I don't want people to see me, they'll just bully me.

"Do you drink?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm light. I have weak alcohol tolerance." I answered and he nodded and just took one glass for himself.

The event started and the Host of the Event's presence on the stage took everyone's attention.

"Good Evening! Thank you for coming y'all! We are happy to see everyone in their glamorous outfits! I am Miss Mackenzie Kim and I am your host tonight!" The lady said and went downstage.

Just then, a guy wearing a black yet glowing tuxedo climbed up the stage and his presence is so heavy, I can't recognize him since he is wearing a black mask.

He then suddenly removed his mask and it made his presence even heavier.

"Y-young Master C-Chan..."

>End...