Part 16

"The Masquerade Party."

*

"W-who said I-I'd decline? My friends won't let me decline anyways. And I will go." I said and he smirked.

"I must be with the wrong person already. Hana, when did you changed?"

"I-I... When you told me to." I said and he chuckled and slouched back again.

---

A few days have passed and as what Mingyu have said, there really is a Masquerade Party. And it's different, you will enter the ballroom by partner.

"So mens should be taking this good opportunity to ask ladies to be their partners. Dismissed." The teacher said and left.

"Hana! I'm so excited!" Jae said and hugged me.

"I wonder if who would Master pick. The past three years, he didn't actually picked someone and came with Hong Jisoo and Choi Seungcheol all alone." Taeyeon said.

"I wonder who will ask Hana, she's too pretty to be not asked." Hangyeol said and I smiled.

"I wonder who would be your partners for the night." I said.

Walking on the hallways reading a book, I didn't minded where I'm going that made me bump to someone.

"J-jihoon."

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was walking." I said and he laughed.

"Snapped. Is your elbow still hurt?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's alright. The bandage will be taken off later." I said and he nodded.

"By the way, did someone asked you already?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well, If you would mind. Did someone asked Hangyeol already?" He shyly asked and I shook my head.

"Go, Jihoon. Don't miss your chance." I said and he immediately left.

I saw the Quadrangle from the building I am in, they are already designing the place for the Masquerade Party and they are already setting the tables.

This is going to be a big party...

"Hana."

"Mingyu. Have you asked someone already?"

"Yes. She's from our room." He said and opened a lollipop.

"You don't have to bother yourself again. I will just tell Mama that I will attend." I said and he raised his brow.

"What have I told you about declining my offer?"

"Fine. But I have to pay you--"

"Shoot." He said and walked away with his lollipop.

I just continued walking towards the Music Room and stay there for the mean time. 

I placed down my bag on the chair and sat down to remove the bandage from my elbow all by myself. It's healing and it should be better tomorrow for the Ball. I slowly looked up as I saw two shoes tapping the floor. His hands on his pocket, his spectacles on and his eyes on me with his brow raised.