Part 29

"Sick."

*

"What's going on here..?"

We all looked to the owner of the voice seeing Young Master Han, Jisoo and Seungcheol. The guy was startled for awhile but then just smirked afterwards.

"Look at that, the Young Masters crossed the line too." The guy coolly said. Young Master kept his pokerface and looked at me, I can't even imagine how I look after crying because I'm being worried to Mingyu.

"Let that guy go, NOW." Young Master ordered but the guy just chuckled. "We'll let him go, but you must face us first." The guy said and Young Master Han huffed.

"Alright, but after we faced you... You'll be expelled afterwards.. Is that clear?" Young Master Han said that startled the guy but afterwards accepted. "Sure, bring it."

The guy approached Young Master to punch him but Young Master grabbed his fist first and punched the guy in his gut, making him back away. Jisoo and Seungcheol also fought with the guy's friends and I took the chance to approach the weak and bruised Mingyu.

"M-mingyu.." I stattered. He just looked away from me and is about to move away when I hugged him, a tear fell down my eyes once again, I don't know but I hated it when I saw him getting hurt.

"Mingyu... Sorry, please.." I said and he sighed, he lightly stroked my back to coo me from crying and I helped him stand up. We must've been really busy with each other that we didn't realised that the guys are now lying on the ground while the three Young Masters are just standing and it looked like they didn't broke a single sweat by beating them.

"Let's take him to the Infirmary." Jisoo said and Seungcheol helped him to walk Mingyu to the infirmary. Hangyeol came to me and held my shoulder and lightly patted them. Young Master also came to me and huffed.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. He sticked out his thumb and wiped the tears from my eyes and cheeks that startled me for awhile. "Stop crying now, everything's fine." He said and left. Hangyeol then smiled at me, I returned the smile and we both went to the infirmary to check Mingyu.

"I'm jealous. Young Master cares about you, FRIEND." She said and emphasized the word 'friend'. I just shrugged and finally entered the infirmary and saw Mingyu sitting on the bed and is being treated by the nurse.

"You guys are tough, you even tried to pick a fight in the middle of this time. You're lucky teachers wasn't around." The nurse said and we all looked down. The nurse left us afterwards and I thanked Seungcheol and Jisoo for taking Mingyu in the infirmary.

"No problem, Hana. We'll go and look for Master Han now." Seungcheol said and they left. The three of us are left and I apologized to Mingyu again.

"You should be careful next time, you don't wanna be beaten again." I said and he nodded without even looking at me.

Hangyeol and I left Mingyu at the infirmary so that he can sleep for a while. Hangyeol said she'll go back to the classroom while I went into the library. But before I could even enter the Library, Young Master Han went out and looked at me, I noticed a stain on his longsleeve and realised it was blood. He's about to leave when I desperately blocked his way and looked at his right hand carefully seeing that it was wounded.

I remembered... He used his left hand to wipe my tears earlier...

I looked at him but he looked away from me. "Y-you need to be treated." I said but he pulled his hand away from my grip and was about to leave when he saw something. He then stopped and looked at me, nodding. "Fine, you treat my wound."

------*

We are now at the Quadrangle's bleachers so I can treat his wound.

"Tell me if it hurts.." I said and poured alcohol in his wound. He flinched for a split second and then he silently endured the pain. I was worried but it's for the sake of his wound to not be infected anyway.

I finished treating his wound after putting a gauze and bandage on his wound.

"T-thanks.." He said and looked away.

"No problem... F-friend.." I said and he looked at me.

"Hi, Seniors!" It's Soyeon. She approached us with her jolly smile and sat beside Young Master Han.

"Oh, you're wounded...? Let me see-" Soyeon was about to hold on Young Master's wounded hand but he stood up, walking away without even looking back. Soyeon looked at me before leaving as well.

---------

It's Saturday and I took Mama to the Doctor. She said she'd been sick for days already but she haven't told me about it. The doctor said that Mama is dehydrated and was low on blood.

"D-doc.. I-Is there a way?" I asked and the doctor smiled.

"Of course. She'll be receipted with a medicine. She needs 3 liters of water everyday, proper sleep, exercise daily and proper eating."

Mama and I left the Hospital. I pouted at her but she just smiled at me. "Sweetheart, I just don't want to distract you while you're studying.."

"Mama, what if you just collapsed without me even knowing what happened to you? You know how much I wanted to know you're always safe." I said and Mama chuckled. "Okay, I-I'm sorry.. Now we need a money for my medicine.."

-*

Mama and I are now eating dinner, I had my eyes on her while she's eating and I had an absolute idea.

"Ma, then to save money... Don't give me money for school."

"H-huh? Then what about your lunch?" She asked and I shook my head. "Then.. I'll eat after school. I think I can handle it." I said but Mama seemed worried but then agreed at my idea afterwards.

------*

"Hana, aren't you going to eat?" Taeyeon asked and I shook my head. "I'm good. I'll just eat later." I said and continued reading. Honestly, I feel hungry but if I'd be distracted by food, I'll only feel more hungry.

"Are you sure?" Mingyu asked and I nodded, forcing a smile so that he'll be assured.

It's been a week that I don't eat anything at school and when I eat at home, my stomach growls and wouldn't accept it so I just vomit it after eating. I kept it to Mama because I know it's just that I have an upset stomach.

I am now walking with Soyeon at the hallway and I felt my vision blurrying, my body swayed and I felt like collapsing anytime.

"Senior? Are you okay?" Soyeon asked. I just nodded and went on the other way, running although I couldn't see where I am going already. I bumped onto someone and he held both of my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" It's Young Master. I couldn't bring myself to answer and realised myself collapsing to his arns afterwards.

>End...