Imprint

Paul's Point of view.

My job was to protect the people of LaPush. As i carried the unconscious girl out of the water, i knew i had to drop her at Sam's. I was sure she was not dead because i could hear her heart beating due to my sharp wolf hearing. Her lips were an awkward shade of purple and her hair a huge mess. Her colourless skin had a tinge of blue under the moonlight. I suppose she was pretty enough but i was sure as hell she was stupid or else why would someone jump from the cliffs when the ocean current is so fucking messed up?

I dropped her off at Sam's and my job was done. I resumed patrol.

Post patrol i went back to Sam's for some reason i did not grasp. As i got nearer to the house i heard Sam yell "Where are you going?" The charming worried voice of a girl responded in a hurry "I have to go, thank you so much. Thank you. I have to go." A girl wearing clothes much too big for her came out of the house and began running looking downward and unsurprisingly bumped into me. I caught her waist before she fell. She looked up to meet my eyes and time stopped.

Could angels be real? That was what i thought of when i rested my eyes upon this young woman. I had seen her before but now that i looked into her eyes its was like the fog had lifted and the sky reborn, allowing me to see the shining sun clearly. Everything seemed to fall away as i looked at her and saw only her. Nothing else mattered. Her long eyelashes framed her stunning almond shaped hazel eyes in a symmetrical manner. Her nose was sharp and lean, her flushed and perfectly curved lips, her contoured cheeks. Her clear fair skin contrasted perfectly with her curly deep brown hair with lighter brown streaks. She was breathtakingly beautiful and i could not look away from her.

Unfortunately she shook lose out of my grip on her waist and continued running and stumbling down the road. I stood there speechless. I could greatly feel her hold on me and how we had got attached by this wolf bond. I walked into the house to see Sam, Dr. Cullen, Emily and Jared. They all looked at me with revelation as i spoke loudly with immense emotion. "Fucking hell! I just imprinted!"