Upset

"Nothing, i was just watching a movie and it accidentally got played." I fibbed. "Oh. Okay. Anyways, I called to let you know about the delay in the shipment." My heart sank. Why was everything going wrong? "It gonna be three days late. Trouble at the harbour." He said. "Do we have to pay more money. It kills me converting dollars into Australian dollars." Rick laughed. "No extra payment, relax." I relaxed, letting out a deep sigh.

Paul was still standing near the edge of the bed looking at me. I was aware of how sexy he looked, towel low on his waist, the sharp lines going diagonal just above his hips, the ridges of his stomach... "Are you meeting with Mr. James kid?" He asked. "Yeah, he called me today. I am going to dinner with him." I said, making my voice sound bored so that Paul wouldn't think anything. "That is nice. I think he is a nice guy." Rick commented. "So...?" I asked. "I think you should go out with him. Not just for business, you know what i mean." Rick suggested. Paul turned to face me, rage and utter confusion masking his face. I wanted to take the phone off speaker but i sensed that it would make Paul doubt me even more, i didn't want that.

"Are you telling me to date William?" I asked in shock. "Yeah, he is a good kid. He is also your age." Rick said. I couldn't believe this was happening. He never told me to date people. "Richard Carrington, are you okay?" i asked. "I know me telling you to date boys is new." He chuckled. "I just think you're lonely and he lives close bye so i thought...." His sentence faltered. I guess he realised how silly this was. "I am not lonely, I am perfectly happy. Please don't think that i am not." i informed Rick. "And he is not my age, he is 23." I added. "Same thing." He exhaled. "Also, Valentin called, he said he got a new number and wanted to give it to you." My heart lit up and a grin slapped my face. I looked to Paul who was rubbing the back of his neck. When we made eye contact, he looked away and walked out of the room. I quickly ended the call with Rick and went to find Paul.

He was in the living room, spreading his soaked clothes to dry. "Hi" I said as i hugged him from behind, wrapping my arms around his stomach and buried my face in his firm shoulder blades. He did not say anything. My hands dropped lower and i tied the undone drawstring on his pants. "Paul." i said, pulling back and turning him around so that he was facing me. I placed my hands on his warm chest and asked him "What?" He looked at me and said, "Even your dad thinks you should date that William person." His voice sounded sad and defeated. "Maybe cause he doesn't know that i already have someone a billion times better."

That was enough. He lifted me with ease and walked to couch, laying me down. He then climbed on top of me and kissed me, holding my face with one hand and the other was on the small of my back. My hands automatically moved over his torso, his body heat warming them. He explored the length of my neck, kissing me hard and intense. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. It was hard to know how far things might actually go this fine afternoon.

His lips went down from my collarbone to my chest, his heated hand on the hook of my bra at the back. I waited but nothing happened. He did not move any further. His lips were now back on mine. He pulled back and looked at me, eyes smouldering, and give me a playful smirk and then laying his head on my barely hidden chest. I tangled my fingers in his inky hair. "Tell me something about this William."

I mentally groaned.