Unexplainable

Seth said 'Hi' to everyone and said "Look who i got!" shaking his arm around me. Then suddenly that arm dropped and he took a step back in attempt to get away from me. I looked to see him making intense eye contact with Paul. If looks could kill, Seth would be dead. "You okay?" I asked Seth. He looked like someone scared the hell out of him. "Uh... yeah, yeah." he replied, looking at me. "cool." i said before Emily came up to me and said. "I am so glad you could make it! Let me introduce you to Leah, she is my cousin and Seth's sister." I did not know Seth had a sister. We made our way into the kitchen where i met Leah; we introduced ourselves and helped Emily set the table. "Its nice to have another girl here besides Emily and I" Leah spoke. I smiled back at her and said. "There really are a lot of guys in here" and she laughed.

"Al" i felt like i had walked into a warm room to escape from the harsh winds and whipping snow of the winter when i heard his voice. "Paul" i said back to him and attempted to hide my sudden excitement and growing blush. "I heard Seth drove you here." he said and i nodded my head. "well if you ever need a ride, call me." i smiled and told him "I don't have your number." He looked at the ceiling before saying "By 'call me' i meant open your window and scream my name. I promise you, i'll come running." There was absolutely no possible way to hide my blush. A laugh escaped my mouth and i said "Thank you. I just don't understand why you are helping me so much?" He smiled wide, flashing his stark white teeth and spoke. "Some things are just unexplainable." His eyes burned with so much intensity that i wanted nothing more than to wrap my arms around his neck and pull his lips to mine.

"Come on" Paul gripped my hand and pulled me to the dining table where everyone had already been seated. Time passed so quickly when i was with Paul. He pulled out a chair for me and i sat down, he took his seat next to me. I looked to everyone but everyone was looking at Paul with extreme shock. Then Jared spoke "Since when are you so humane?" i would have thought it was a joke but the genuine confusion in Jared tone told me otherwise. I looked at Paul who was low-key glaring at Jared. Then Emily spoke "Paul told me you were vegetarian so i made a salad and sandwiches for you" "Thank you Emily, It means a lot." i thanked her. "No problem, honey." she told me back. "No problem at all, honey. More for us!" Quil said and the guys agreed. "Guys!" Sam said in a firm tone but it was helpless. They were already chatting and chuckling with one another and soon Sam joined in. I looked at Paul and touched his knee. "Thanks" i said in a small whisper. In return he winked at me. My stomach tied itself in a knot. I pulled my hand back but Paul caught hold of it and secured it in his. The knot in my stomach tightened.