Blithe

"People usually apologise for being late" I smiled and let Seth in my room. "Damn, I should have gotten a flower or something." He smiled sheepishly. "Please, no." I denied "Give me five minutes, i'll be back" i said as i walked into the bathroom. I changed and looked myself over in the mirror. My casual outfit was an olive green cropped halter top and and boyfriend jeans. I tied half of my curly brown hair up in a bun and walked out. Seth was lying on my bed gorging on the pringles i had bought yesterday. "No makeup?" He asked "Uh... no. Should I ?" i asked, confused. "No, You don't need it." He said casually and got off the bed. "You're really weird Seth." i commented, walking after him out the door. He smiled and looked back at me, raising his eyebrows questioningly. "Because you made me feel really ugly a minute ago. You should not ask people why they are not wearing makeup, dude" I told him the most obvious thing. We were walking to his truck and he was a step in front of me. Seth stopped until i was beside him and blithely put his arm around me. "Sorry" he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the stomach, regretting it as soon as i made contact with his rock hard torso.

We got in the truck and he began driving. I was scared. Seth was a really carefree driver. "Aren't you a little young." i commented. "I feel like that sentence is incomplete" He said so i continued "Aren't you a little young to drive." He responded. "Nope, we can drive at the age of 15 here." "You don't look 15." i randomly said "Is it because of my utterly handsome body?" he questioned "Maybe..." i lied. It was a hundred percent because of his muscular figure. Seth was handsome, matter of factly but i was not physically attracted to him, that would be disturbing. He was like a brother to me.

We reached Emily's beautiful abode and Seth, once again put his arm around me as we walked to the front door. I didn't mind at all. I kind of liked having a brother figure kinda thing. Seth got the door and we walked in. Everyone inside smiled at us like you would smile when you see a child put the big shiny star on top of the christmas tree. Everyone smiled, except Paul. Paul glared.