Belong

His body temperature had grilled the jacket to perfectly heated and nothing could be better. Paul grabbed my cold hand only to put it on his chest. "I am very hot." He smirked at me. His earthy eyes sparkled like he had a secret. His chest was rock hard under my hand and i could feel his heart beating through his thin slim fit black t-shirt. I wanted to touch his skin and let my hands wander over his torso but instead i took my hand back and put it at my side, where it belonged. I nodded. "So you agree, i am very hot." My blush brightened and i dropped my gaze to the ground. Paul was hot, yes, in every possible way but he was not just hot. Paul was beautiful, both inside and out.

We strolled to his truck. I got in and Paul very kindly closed the door after me and got in himself. "Seatbelt." He noted and i quickly put mine on. My cheeks reddened and i buried my face in his jacket. It was like i was standing in the middle of a thick green forest that was wet from the pouring rain when i inhaled deeply. Paul smelled so good, i wanted to cry. "You like it?" he asked "No! I mean its fine" I lied immediately and he laughed.

"Where are we going" I asked when he took the wrong road. "Its gonna take a little longer to reach back. The other road is blocked." he said and i nodded my head. Paul switched the radio on and occasionally hummed to the song and threw in some words. I closed my eyes and enjoyed Paul's angelic sound.

We reached he motel. Paul and i got out, I began unzipping the jacket. "Wait! Keep it. I know you like it and i know that you know that i don't need it" He smirked attractively before asking "What are you doing tomorrow?" "Nothing" i replied. "Can i take you out to the beach, then maybe some food?" He was asking me out! i couldn't say no. "Yeah, sure." He smiled and said "Okay." I looked to him and confessed in a small voice. "I can't swim" "Don't stress, I got you" My heart swelled up and leaked some love 'He got me!' i sighed. "Tomorrow, 2 p.m" he told me and i agreed. I saw Paul drive away and walked to my room.

I rested for a while before i decided to go look for a swimsuit in the nearby market.

I came back with a plain black bikini and flopped down on the bed, tired from all that walking. Then I got a call from Jacob. "Hey." I said into the phone. "Your car is all good. No need for a new battery" I sighed in relief. "Oh my God. How can i thank you Jake, you just saved me some big bucks." I told him. "Just let me drive it here and you'll be good." I hesitated before saying "Okay, do not crash it." "Of course" he said and hung up. I looked to Paul's jacket on the loveseat. I smiled and tried to tame the butterflies in my stomach. I walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Juliet Ashton had asked "Do you suppose it is possible for us to already belong to someone before we have met them?" And the answer was yes. A thousand times yes. And i knew with all my heart that I belonged to Paul.