Brawl

Paul punched Jared. There was a crunching sound when Paul's heavy fist made strong contact with Jared's face. I flinched. "She's mine!" He roared and and punched Jared again. "Arrêt!" I spoke, trying to stop them. I had been in fights before, taken a punch or two and gotten a severe black eye. It hurt, i could say that for sure but it healed. The amount of force with which Paul crushed Jared's face would surely leave a permanent mark. Jared had gotten up now and gave a good strike to Paul's stomach. I wanted to stop them but i didn't want to be near them.

Seth rushed to me and grabbed my arm, dragging me out of my house. "Stop them, imbécile." We were out the door now and he stopped and looked at me with worry. "Don't call me an idiot. The farther away from them we are, the safer, trust me." He glanced back at the house in horror.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked. All of it occurred in a flash, i couldn't comprehend. One moment I was getting compliments and the other there was hard violence.

"He is very possessive of you." Seth looked back at the house and hesitated, as if wanting to say something more.

"Does he get angry often?"

Seth scoffed. "Often." he repeated. "He gets angry all day everyday. Everyone keeps themselves in check around him, not wanting to piss him off." I was taken aback. Paul wasn't like that. "Ever since he met you, he has cooled down tons."

My mind was racing a billion kilometres a minute. The Paul I know isn't like that.

"He loves you lot, you know?" Seth spoke, all hesitation gone, not a single spark of doubt in his tone. Our gaze met. "He talks about you all the time. He thinks about you all the time."

"You don't know that" I said in a small voice, Seth's words making me weak. "Believe me, I do."

I turned and rushed back into the house. Jared was on the ground and Paul was on top of him. Both were seriously injured. I collected all my courage and strode to stop the combat. I got hold of Paul's arm and pulled him up. His skin was flaming and he was shaking badly. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him into the kitchen. "Easy, Paul." I said, giving him a knowing look and walked hurriedly out of the kitchen to see Jared.

Jared was a mess. His hair were a disaster and he had gained a black eye. There was a cut under his cheek bone and a slit on his lips, his bleeding nose making everything worse. "Don't worry, Lex." Jared spoke. Maybe my concern was shining bright on my face. "LaPush boys heal quick." He joked. I sighed. "See you tomorrow." He said and walked outside, Seth trailing behind him. I couldn't believe it. Why was Jared so relaxed? I brushed it off and walked back to kitchen.

Paul was sitting on the kitchen counter, supporting himself by his hands, his knees far apart. "Oh mon Dieu." I exclaimed. I grabbed some clean towels and medical supplies from the cabinets. Paul was silent and so was I. I wet a towel in the sink and walked to stand between the space created by his legs. His injuries were a little better than Jared's but still bad. I dabbed it on the cut displayed on his cheek, not meeting his eyes. Then I cleaned a cut on his jaw. His lips were fine but his eye was not. I went to grab some ice cubes from the fridge and Paul followed me.

I opened the doors of the fridge and the cool air breezed over us. Paul was standing behind me, close. I could feel his hot breath near my ear. I grabbed the ice cubes and began wrapping them in a towel. Suddenly Paul snaked his arms around my waist, pressed my back against his chest and kissed my neck. I sucked in a sharp breath. His hands slid down to my thighs and back up, his lips now behind my ear. I separated myself from him and shut the refrigerator doors. I handed him the ice and went to the living room to grab my phone. William needed to know i would be late.

I was texting William when Paul finally spoke, "Im sorry." I threw the phone back on the couch and walked to him. "Don't get angry so much." I said while letting my hands roam over his body. "Don't look so damn lovely all the time." He shot back. "Can't help it." I smirked and pulled his face to mine.

Our lips met and the world melted away. I could feel his tongue tasting my lips, his hands on my hips, firmly pulling me closed. Our bodies were crushed together and i could feel his beating heart against my chest. He pushed off my coat and it dropped with a light sound on the ground. My hands made their way under his t-shirt, his rock hard muscles warm beneath my touch. I moved my lips to his throat and then to his collar, he tilted his neck to make it easier. His hands went up and down all over my body. Soon our lips met again and his fingers played with the zipper on the back of my dress. He pulled it down in one rough move and his palms bore down on my bare skin. The strap fell from my shoulder, exposing more of my skin.

"Paul." I murmured. He gently pulled back to meet my gaze. "I have to go."

"Right." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck, taking a step back. "Yeah, yeah."

I turned, letting my back face him. He put his hand on the curve of my waist pulled the zipper back up, his knuckles brushing against my skin while doing so. "Sorry." I said and turned to face him. He just smiled in return. I grabbed my cars keys and house keys, giving the spare one to Paul. He slipped them in his pocket. I headed out the door, sitting in the car. Paul came jogging out and passed me my coat. I rolled the window down to accept it.

"Thanks." I said. "No problem." He replied, resting his arms on the window sill. "Did I tell you 'you look absolutely stunning tonight'? He asked. I smiled shyly and mouthed 'No.'

"Well then, Alexandra Cathrine Hemsworth, you look beautiful."

"Thank you, kind sir." I replied, my cheeks pink.

"Take care of yourself." I called out. "Will do." He assured.

I drove to meet Will.