Suspiction

"Good Afternoon, William." I spoke. Paul's head whipped to me. I touched his arm to comfort him from I don't know what; his skin was burning coal under my touch. "So you're still in LaPush?" William asked. "Yes." I agreed.

"I am terribly sorry for the late shipment. And I suppose we will have to postpone the conference." He said.

"Yes. Do you think we could meet soon. I would also like to speak with your father regarding the installation." i asked. Paul's gaze was hard and firm, still on me. I looked back at him with a questioning expression.

"Of course, but he is in Paris and will return in thirteen days."

"Oh, Alright. The installation can wait."

"So when do you want to meet?" He asked.

I looked to Paul for any conformation. Maybe he wanted to hang out. He held my gaze for a second then looked away. "I am available anytime. Even today, if you would like." I said.

"Great! How about dinner today, At the Olympic Lodge in Post Angeles?"

"Yes, that is absolutely fine."

"Would you want me to pick you up?" He asked, shocking me. Would he really drive five hours extra picking and dropping me?

"That is very kind, William. But no, thank you. I don't want you driving so much."

He let out a deep chuckle. "Okay then, I will see you there. Goodbye, Alexandra." He said.

"Bye, Will." I ended the call.

"Paul?" I asked. He was still looking out the window. "Who was that?" He asked. "That was William. He is...." I really didn't know what he was. A friend? A business partner. "...... a colleague." I added. We were now back home. I parked the car in the front and waited for him to get out. When he did not move, i didn't either. "Paul." I said. He couldn't actually be jealous. "Paul" I spoke again, tugging on his arm. He finally looked at me. "He is just a colleague. I have only met him two times before." i told him honestly. "And if you get mad about this, then you're gonna get mad plenty more times." His brows furrowed. "What does that mean?" My shoulders dropped. "I have to meet with a lot of dudes cause of my profession." He understood and did not seem happy about it. "Is it like a date?" He asked, looking down in his lap. "No. We will talk business, that's all. Maybe drink a little." His head turned to me with surprise. "You drink?" I laughed and replied. "Yeah. I also smoke." his eyes widened. "But i'm not an addict. I smoke like two or three times in a month." Paul did not say anything. "What?" I asked, my face red. "Wow. I did not expect that. Do your parents know?" I nodded. "I also drink with them." "Wow." He repeated.

We were just looking at each other, my fingers drawing circles on his arm. He pulled my face to his and crushed our lips together. I leaned over the armrest in the middle to his side, my hands travelling up and down his torso. He lifted me as if i weighed nothing and pulled my on top of him. His mouth was now under my jaw and i pushed the seat back using the buttons on the door. His hands found their way under my sweatshirt and his fingers travelled across my stomach and hips, his skin hot against mine. I kissed his jaw, moving to his neck and then back up to his cheek. I felt him smile. His hold on my skin tightened and he pulled me closer. My knees were on either side of him and I pulled back to look down at him. His hands rubbed up and down my thighs. "We should go inside." He suggested. "No. Only I should go inside and you go somewhere else. I told you not to distract me." I said. He laughed and placed a kiss on my throat. It had started to rain heavily, the drops banging against the metal of the car.

I opened the door and scrambled out of the car into the lovely, harsh rain. I was soaked instantly and so was Paul as he stepped out. We walked to the house, no point running; and entered inside. I climbed the stairs and into my room, Paul a close step behind me. My room was still as empty as it could be, only a bed in the middle. "Do you want some dry clothes?" I asked him. "I don't think i will fit into yours babe." he said. "Not mine, Rick's" I stated. "Okay." he agreed.

I fetched some black adidas sweatpants from the boxes thrown in my room and handed it to them. "No shirt?" He asked. I smirked and shook my head. He let out a laugh and then grabbed the towel i was offering him. "Mind if i take a shower?" He asked "Of course not." I said, gesturing to the bathroom. He went inside.

I got my own clothes and changed in another room. Feeling warm and nice. I grabbed my laptop and went to my room, sitting on the bed to work. Paul was still taking a shower inside. I first answered some emails and then wrote some. A few minutes later i got a phone call from Rick.

"Hello." I said the phone on speaker, and then, exactly then Paul walked out of the bathroom, dripping and wet, a towel wrapped low on his waist. "Don't go." Paul pleaded loudly. Unintentionally, my hand went to my neck, doing the cutthroat gesture. My throat would literally be cut in half by Rick if he knew that i had a half-naked boy in my room. I wanted Paul to know this. And then I put my finger to my lips. "What?" Paul mouthed. I frantically pointed to my phone kept on the bed. Then he mouthed an "oh." I prayed Rick did not hear his voice.

"Who was that?" Rick asked.