Together

Paul slid out of bed, and I felt him press a kiss to my forehead. I hummed, turning on my side and reaching my hand out for him. I felt my fingers brush the heated skin of his warm thigh as I asked in a sleepy voice, "Where are you going?"

"Gotta leave with my dad, remember?" I caressed his thigh in response, simply too tired to speak. Last night had left me drained. "Time?" I asked.

"I think its nine thirty or something." he said. I finally gathered the strength to roll on my back, and speak. "You said you had to leave after noon. Give me a few more minutes, yeah?" I said.

He chuckled and slid back in the bed. I tried to lay my body on his, but I winced at soreness in my limbs. Paul understood what I wanted, and pulled me on him, our bodies flush together, chests, torsos, legs, everything. I laid my head on his collarbone, and he settled his hands on my hips. "Are you hurt?" He asked with concern. I trailed my fingers down his body and pressed a kiss to his neck. "Its a good hurt. A reminder of how hard I was fucked last night."

Paul instinctively tightened his arms around me. "Shhh." He said into my hair. "Go back to sleep. I'll leave soon." He stroked my hair.

"I love you, Paul."

"I love you, Alexandra."

When I woke again, he was gone. I knew it was only three days, but I still felt this uneasiness in my chest. I reached over to get my phone from the side table to check the time. It was about to be twelve, and I thought again of seeing Paul off, but he had told me not so, so I pushed the idea from my head. I sat up in bed and did some stretching, releasing the stiffness in my muscles. Then I got out of bed and slipped on my black satin dress that I often wore to bed. I did my morning rituals and made my way down, my steps easy on the stairs.

By the time it was six in the evening, I was done with all my paper work and email replies. The next half an hour I spent packing a nice basket of gifts that I had gotten for Emily from Paris. I thought I would surprise her, and I knew she wouldn't mind me just showing up at her place.

Then I got dressed and drove to her house.

***hi hi hi yes i know i didnt update for so so long but im here now, cause my exams got over, and i hope you guys will continue reading. Lots of Love <3