Intimate

I was lying in my bed again, looking out the window at the snow fall, slow and calm, on the earth that welcomed it. Wrapped up in Paul's jacket, some of my own clothing and two other blankets, I let my mind wander. My thoughts matched my chattering teeth, both rapid and uncontrollable. Paul was a werewolf. Paul was my soulmate. Paul had an imprint, and she was I.

Could anything be more wonderful? Having one who loved you unconditionally, who would be there for you in the most unfortunate circumstances. I was blessed beyond imagination. Paul was a dream.

If I hadn't known the legends, I would have suffered a heart attack, but at the moment I was just amazed.

I got out of bed and went downstairs into the kitchen. Paul was there, making hot tea for me. He felt guilty for taking me out in the harsh weather uncovered. I would have been afar furious, had it been for a useless reason, but the reason was beyond uselessness. Now, despite having a growing headache and a fair chance of catching a terrible cold, I didn't mind his actions at all.

"Why are you out of bed?" He asked as he set the honey back into the cabinet and came to wrap his arms around me. Now that I had him and knew that he wouldn't leave me, I couldn't keep my distance. "I just missed you so much." I spoke softly, fitting my head in the crook of his neck. I placed a gentle kiss there, "I have lost my ability to be away from you." I whispered. "Then don't." He said. I slid my hands under the thin cotton of his t-shirt and let my fingers run over the smooth contours of his back, he trembled under my touch. "Don't ever leave me, Alexandra." His breath was hot on my cheek and I felt his mouth brush against my temple. "Go back to bed, I'll bring your tea." I nodded, pulling my hands back to myself and detaching from our embrace.

Paul returned, only a few short minutes after, with a steaming hot cup of sweet honey tea. He came and slid under the covers, leaning against the headboard. I shifted closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. "I always wanted a dog. My Mémé, grandmother, said I wouldn't be able to take care of it. I guess it's time to experiment." I said, my gaze on our feet. Paul's answering chuckle vibrated me. "So, does everyone have an imprint?" I asked curiously.

"No. Sam was the first, he imprinted on Emily, then Jared on Kim, Quil on Claire and I on you." He reached out to take my hand and place it in his lap. He began stroking it. "Then Jake on Renesmee, that happened like three or four days ago. Lots of wolf drama."

"Renesmee." I spoke. "Thats a pretty name. And why the drama." He flipped my hand over and traced the lines on my palm.

"Uhm, long story short. Edward is a vampire from the Cullen coven. He and Bella, a human, got married. Edward got her pregnant. It had never happened before. A vampire and a human baby. History said that vampire babies kill whole villages, drink the blood of hundreds of people, so as wolves, it was our duty to protect the people, so we were going to kill it." He explained calmly. I gasped. "Kill it. You were going to kill a baby?" I stared at him in shock. "A vampire baby. It would eat humans." He tried to justify. "It's still a baby. Don't ever kill babies, Paul." I said.

He grinned a mischievous grin. "Anyways, Jake imprinted on her and we can't harm someone's imprint. The end. Now were all friends." He finished. I nodded my head, getting the story straight in my head. A second later, I almost spilled my tea. "She's a child!" I exclaimed. "A young kid."

"Yes?" Paul asked in confusion.

"How could jake do that. She's a kid."

"Oh. We can't control imprinting. And it's just like a really strong bond between two people. Jake is her protector, her brother until she is old enough to..." He said.

"Right. Yeah, you told me. Also, this tastes really bad, what did you put in it?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry, I'm a terrible cook." He said

"It's hard to get tea wrong, yet here we are." I giggled. I put my mug on the side table.

"Will you stay the night?" I asked. "Do you want me to?" He asked darkly, a smirk playing on his lips, though his eyes were serious but with flecks of lust. "Yes." I could feel the blood rushing to my face. Paul got out of bed. "Where are you going." I asked in doubt. "Nowhere." He replied nonchalantly. He went and pulled the curtains close, shut the lights of and came back into bed. I was still siting and turned to him when I felt him slide under the sheets. The room was pitch black, like the deepest level of the sea, hiding all its mysteries.

I touched his neck and then his face. He put his hands on my back and lifted me up with extreme ease and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed me on his thighs, my knees on either side of him. I kissed him. I kissed him deeply, rejoicing in the fact that this wouldn't be our last. I kissed him, trying to make up for all the days we had spent apart. It wasn't enough, we needed more than kisses.

He seemed to sense my wishes, pulling me closer, the front of our bodies crushed together. My hair fell around us in soft curtain, the heat from his body keeping me comfortably warm. I put my hands under his shirt, feeling his chest rise and fall under my touch. I didn't want the cloth coming in my way, so I pulled it off of him. I put my lips on his neck, kissing him fiercely. He removed his jacket from my body and peeled my t-shirt away.

Paul impelled me back down on the bad and climbed on top of me. I looked into his eyes, so full of love, for me. He laced our fingers together and pinned my arms above my head, his lips brushed my forehead, then my cheekbone, my lips, my chin and my neck as he slowly made his way down to my breasts. He supported his weight on his arms, leaving my hands free. I dragged my hands down his firm torso, and pulled his pants down. He pulled back, only take his trousers off in one rough move. He then moved his attention to my joggers. He put his hand on my stomach and streeled it down to the middle of my legs, pulling my pants down and tossing them on the floor. And then our lips locked again, the kiss even more passionate than before. I shoved his boxers down and he shifted some more of his weight on me. His fingers tangled in the back of my bra, his other hand gripping my thigh. Paul kissed my collarbone with a gentle mouth before pulling back to look at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked in unnecessary doubt.

"Paul." I said, astonished. "I want you. I love you." I assured him. He smiled in relief, pressing his lips to the soft skin above my heart. He unfastened my bra, his other hand left my thigh to remove my underwear, all the while, his lips sucked on my skin. I felt the beating of my heart increase, my breath uneven and ragged. In a moment, in was just Paul and I, together, with nothing between us. He pulled back and looked at me. His eyes going from my face, to my torso, his gaze pinned on my breasts, before falling down to my stomach, his eyes fixed between my thighs. My stomach fluttered and the sound of Paul's ragged breathing flowed in the air.

"If you're done staring, can we... Or are your skills not the best?" I spoke in a sultry tone. He growled "I'll show you best, baby."