Warmth

I woke to the sound of a few voices speaking in hushed tones. They all sounded same yet different but one stood out the most, it was smoother,softer,kinder and soothing. I opened my eyes to see 2 men and a woman in front of me. The woman was beautiful,lean and short with smooth black hair and tan skin. She looked at me and smiled. i then noticed the three long scars on the right side of her face. i was positive they could only have been sculpted by a dangerous animal; she was very beautiful, nevertheless. I moved my gaze to the 2 men. One was tan and very muscular with dark hair whereas the other was inhumanly pale with sharp features and fair hair, though that did not stop him from being very handsome. Both look concerned.

"Hello, my name is Emily. This is Sam and Dr. Cullen." said the woman. i sat up straight in the bed only to notice that i was wearing a large plain black t-shirt and ginormous khakhi shorts, which were surely not mine. I got out of the bed and quickly said "Thank you, Doctor. thank you." i walked swiftly out the door. "Where are you going?" Sam asked me as i reached the main door of the house."I have to go, thank you so much. Thank you. I have to go." I said in a rushed breath. I stepped out of the house into the cool night air and started running. I looked to my bare feet and that was when i bumped into a warm, strong structure. It reminded me of the heat i felt in the water.

I looked up and the world stopped spinning and fell dead silent. My breath caught in my throat; every muscle in me alleviated, all my worries vanished as i regarded the man in front of me. He was tall and his skin had an elegant light brown colour. His hair looked smooth but were arranged in a mess over his head. His lips were a neutral shade of pink and I could spot light stubble along his perfectly sharp and strong jaw. I looked into his eyes mesmerised by the deep mahogany colour of them. I felt that if I looked just a bit harder I could look into his soul. He looked at me with great fascination. Like I was the most beautiful person alive. It was like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. The warmth that had surrounded me in the water was starting to surround me from within. 

His strong hands were at my waist for a while now and that sent sparks up my spine. I shook out of them and resumed running back to the motel.