Prologue

Prologue

"Baby, baby, baby~" Hinata cooed to Yamaguchi's son that's lying on the crib while Yamaguchi is preparing the baby's milk. "Don't be salty like your father when you grow up okay? Be like uncle Hinata. I'll teach you volleyball from day to night." Hinata continue to talk to the baby who can't even understand what is he saying.

"Hinata, stop." Yamaguchi chuckles at his best friend's silly advice.

"What?" Hinata look at him with innocent face. "If he will ever meet his father. Which is I'm sure that will happen. Saltyshima's saltiness might rub on this cutie, right?" Hinata look at the baby waiting for it to response. The baby laugh at him wiggling his small hands. "See, this baby agreed with uncle Hinata." Hinata is proud of himself because the baby agreed with him.

"He just laughed because of your funny face." Yamaguchi said carrying the baby. He smile at his baby pressing his nose to it's small one. The baby giggles his one hand grabbing Yamaguchi's hair while the other is rubbing his freckled checks before giggling more.

"Aww~ I'm envious! I want a pup too." Hinata exclaimed.

"You should, you're nearly twenty-six and you still don't have an Alpha." Yamaguchi said rocking his baby to sleep. "You're older than me by months yet I'm the one who have a baby first." Yamaguchi tease looking on the other side while forcing his self not to laugh.

"I'm not like you who-" Hinata who was stopped by a sudden knock, furrowed his brows. Yamaguchi and Hinata looked at each other with confuse eyes. "You expecting for someone?" Hinata ask his friend as he stand up from his seat.

Yamaguchi put the baby back in the crib. He give the baby a rattle to play with before answering. "I think it's Suga-san, He said he'll pass by to say 'Hi'." Yamaguchi answered while Hinata went to the door to see who are this people.

Yamaguchi give his baby a reassuring smile while grinning like an idiot to make it giggle but failed.

"Uh- Yamaguchi, we got a walking french fries in here!" Hinata shouts from the door making Yamaguchi's eyes widen in fear.

'How? How can he find him?! He's sure he hid himself well!'

A/N: Welcome to this AU. PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER FOR AWARENESS THAT THIS FIC DO NOT SUPPORT TEEN SEX! (•̀ᴗ•́)و

- peachlass