Chapter 12

Thanks

Yamaguchi slowly opened his eyes, his body feels lighter. The morning light permeated the room through the blinds waking him bit by bit. Yamaguchi groan, the smell of his apartment is the mixed of sweat and semen, completely disgusting for his part. The indescribable silken and warmth of the bed is keeping him from leaving his his haven.

"Ngh..." Yamaguchi doesn't want to woke up nor open his eyes but the chirping sound outside and the noises his neighbor makes says otherwise.

Yamaguchi groan, feeling the sore sensation from his muscles, the numb and shallow bites in his neck and his swollen lips that makes him jolt up and look around. "Holy fuck." Yamaguchi explore his apartment for any anonymous things only to found one. A black suit.

Did I... Did I...

Yamaguchi stand up, he didn't even mind if he's nake to look at the calendar. July 17, Tuesday. Yamaguchi's jaw almost dropped in shock. It's been three since Giichi's birthday! Three days, what did he do in three days? Yamaguchi think and think until an answer popes up. "Oh, Oh!" Yamaguchi nodded at himself like a crazy scientists who just found out the formula for his invention. "I'm so stupid! It's my heat. I think living as beta for that long makes me forgot that omegas have heat every month."

Yamaguchi was about to take a bath when another question popped up. "Why is my lips swollen?" Yamaguchi run to the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. "Did I sleep with someone?" Yamaguchi asked himself inspecting his lips in the mirror.

His lips is really swollen. His neck hurts like he's been looking sideways in the whole time. There are some reddish spot in his neck but not that noticeable at all. "Yamaguchi Tadashi! Did you sleep with someone?!" Yamaguchi asked asked himself in panic.

"What happened?" Yamaguchi tries to rummages his mind for an answer but... There's none. His memory ends when they play Shogi after playing monopoly and whoever loose needs to drink a glass of sake that explains how drunk he is and after that he can't remember anything... No he can remember the land lady gave him food. Yes, the land lady!

Yamaguchi take a shower and immediately find the land lady of their apartment.

"Yuriko-san!" Yamaguchi bowed at middle aged woman in his front that's sweeping the fallen leaves in the back part of their apartment.

"Yamaguchi, are you okay now?" Yuriko smiled at him and continues her work.

"Ah yes, thank you for taking care of me. I was just wondering, did someone..." Yamaguchi was too embarrassed to continue his sentence.

"Don't worry, the man who brought you here looks decent and gentleman." The woman chuckled. "He even asked me to take care of you in exchange of some money." Yuriko shook her head and smiled, he looks at Yamaguchi with a smile. "In this world, it's so rare to find an Alpha like him, you're so lucky."

"A-Ah! I think there's a misunderstanding here, I don't have an Alpha, Yuriko-san."

"Ah yes. I asked him 'Why don't you just fill his needs' but the just shake his head and answered 'I'm not his Alpha and I don't want to touch him more without his content'." The woman chuckled and shake her head dreamily. "If I'm still at your age I would definitely find a man like him!"

He grew up in a loving family. His mother is a caring woman, she will always cook for him and come with him in park. She will come home with takoyaki in hand and he will welcome him with a wide arms. It was... happy not until his mom died. His father, as an Alpha who lose his omega can't accept the fact his omega died and began to lose himself too.