Chapter 24

Couples

"Kenma, please eat this and this too." Kuroo put a lot of fresh fruits in front of Kenma for him to eat. Kenma look at Kuroo ridiculously.

"Why don't you eat all of that? I'm fine with this pudding." Kenma shoved the plate away before glaring at Kuroo.

Yamaguchi was in a bad mood when he the living room where most them are chilling on the couch and on the floor, watching movie. His brows were furrowed and you can clearly see the irritation in his eyes. He sat beside Hinata in a harsh manner who was staring at him, Hinata's hand was in the middle of putting the popcorn in his mouth.

"Something... happened?" Sugawara asked carefully and that's where Tsukishima come.

"Bro, you're screwed. I'm such a puppy when Akaashi is mad." Bokuto said when Tsukishima walked to their direction. His son is sitting in his lap drinking on his baby bottle.

"Why did I hear pussy?" Kuroo asked laughing hard.

"Bro, not here." Bokuto cover his baby's ear, glaring at Kuroo. "There's a child." Bokuto then hug his baby protectively. "Eiji can easily pick up things at his age like me." Bokuto proudly said still covering his baby's ear.

"Bro, I know that Eiji is such a genius baby but like you? Nah." Kuroo shake his in disagreement. Tsukishima just nodded but his eyes are nailed on the omega.

"Bro, That's bullying. Akaashi said I'm such a great Alpha." Bokuto said sadly.

"Akaashi, lied." Kuroo said and started running. Bokuto shoved his son at Tsukishima who was just standing there and thinking on how to make up with the omega. Bokuto started running after Kuroo when his son is in Tsukishima's arms.

Tsukishima look down at baby who have the eyes of his Alpha father the hair and personality of his Omega father. His eyes was shining even though his eyes are in a form of boredom.

"Yo." Tsukishima greeted the baby who just give him a look and continue drinking on his bottle.

"Just like Akaashi." Tsukishima murmured his eyes went to the omega who's happily laughing with the other omega and Beta. His eyes brimmed with tears of mirth and his laughter's became a music to his ear, a lullaby that can make him sleep. It was fascinating on how he find every little things about the omega beautiful and mesmerizing.

I'm totally whipped...

•••

"Yamaguchi, can we talk?" Tsukishima approach the omega when he's finally alone. The apartment was readying for the 'big announcement'. Tsukishima wants to make up with Yamaguchi before they leave Tokyo tomorrow. Yamaguchi look at him, staring before nodding. They went to the balcony of the apartment. Tsukishima followed the omega.

The scenery was very romantic and beautiful. The sky was dark but dotted with thousand of stars the. The cool breeze of night hit Yamaguchi's face once he opened the door. The night sky was aglow by the bright and active city lights. Yamaguchi take a deep breath before holding on the cold steel of the railing they were at least two hundred feet high from the ground.

"Wow..." Yamaguchi uttered in amazement after looking down. He can't even see people and cars and buildings looks small compared to him.

"Yamaguchi..." As quick as lightning Yamaguchi's mood change.

"What?" Yamaguchi ask, pouting his lips and raising his brow. He crossed his arms in his chest looking at the Alpha questioningly. Tsukishima tried his best not to laugh, chuckle or make anything that will make the omega.