Chapter 34

[I wrote this like a week ago and I saw someone want to see what's next and I'm feeling a bit good so I decided to publish this now, still I may take a while writing the other chapters because of writer's block. Thank you and Happy reading 😉]

Tadashi

"Hahaha! Look, Yamaguchi!" Yamaguchi look at Hinata as if he's crazy. He was dying in here over thinking and how could he just laugh– "It's a walking French fries!" Hinata crouch down picking up a  toy French fries... with feet.

Yamaguchi's mood immediately change, from over thinking to the point that he thought he might get a heart attack to he want to attack someone small and orange. Yamaguchi smiled patiently as a vein pop out of his head, it's okay to punch someone, sometimes, right?

"Oh! Keizo! Is this your toy?" Hinata look at the boy who just appeared out of nowhere. The boy grinned at the omega nodding. "This is my first time seeing a walking French fries! Hahaha!" Hinata laughed one more time, inspecting the toy. "I've never seen a walking French fries before." Hinata said happily. Yamaguchi raised the Crib's railing to make his son safe.

Yamaguchi stand up and walk to Hinata's direction with a devilish smile. He wants to punch this human tangerine for making him nervous for nothing. Hinata's smile slowly fade away as soon as he saw Yamaguchi's face.

"Y-Yama–"

"Keizo, watch Shōichi for a minute." Yamaguchi said an evil smirk appeared at his face as he glare at Hinata who immediately run outside. Yamaguchi run after him catch. "You, dumbass!" Yamaguchi murmured, as Hinata goes down the stairs and went out to the park that's just beside his apartment.

"Waah! What did I do?!" Hinata stop running and hide his body behind a tree, peeking his head. Yamaguchi was standing just meter away from him and they are both not wearing slippers.

"You almost scared the shit out of me!" The park was filled with laughter when Yamaguchi started running to catch Hinata who was continuously apologizing at him. Well, like what he said that day, friendship is something that's hard to break. You can still best friend without stable conversation if you know that you got each other's back. One day you will fight, the next day you're okay like nothing happened

But when it comes to romantic love, Yamaguchi was just a baby who's starting to crawl and learn about that world. Sadly, there will always one motherfucker who will ruin everything and makes you fear to explore that word 'love'. Which will make you ask 'How can I love again?' or 'How can I trust someone again?'

"I heard you're married, Congratulations." Yamaguchi sat on the ground, huffing. Hinata nodded, squatting and trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah." Hinata showed him a gold ring on his hand. "But don't worry! We'll get married in Brazil again and I'll get you as my best man!" Hinata grinned making Yamaguchi smiled.

"Are you calling me poor in different langue?" Yamaguchi asked, pretending that he's offended. Yamaguchi stand up to go back to his apartment, he can't just leave Shōichi for such a long time.

"Tsukishima's net worth is higher than Kageyama, you know so it means... you're richer than me!" Hinata grinned. Yamaguchi gritted his teeth glaring at Hinata with flushed cheeks.

When afternoon came, Hinata went back to Miyagi so Kageyama wouldn't think that he's cheating with other man. Before he leave, he said he'll be back the next day so he can help him to buy stuff. Well, if your husband is that wealthy, you can just go to Yamagata to Miyagi without worrying about your money.

"It's night time. You should go home now." Yamaguchi said to Keizo who's staring at Shōichi while sleeping.

"I have one question, Tadashi-san." Keizo ask, doing a little running to him who's washing the dishes. They just eat dinner. If people look at them they would think that he's his son too because the boy never leaves his house until the sun is down.

"I'm going to be surprise if you don't have one." Tadashi chuckled as he put the washed plates on the dish rack. He dried his hand using a towel before sitting on a chair to hear the boy's question. "Spill it." Yamaguchi said with a smile.

"What will you do if the moon falls on earth?" Keizo asked pointing at the moon outside the window. "Who will you spend your last time?" Keizo asked.

"Why would you ask such question?" Yamaguchi asked him back, it was weird for a seven year old boy to asked those question.

"Eh? Grandma from the other unit just ask me and Karui. Karui said she will spend his last time eating foods but I don't answer since I don't really know who or where should I spend my last time since I never thought about the moon falling down on our planet." Keizo said. It's really hard to have Avery intelligent people around you.

Yamaguchi sighed deciding to answer the boy truthfully. He put his finger under his chin thinking. A certain blonde boy flash in his MIMD and he immediately brush the thoughts away. "W-With my son and my family but of course I don't plan on dying early so I'll spend my whole life with them." Yamaguchi chuckled and ruffle the boy's hair.

"So to exact, spend it with someone important?" Keizo asked like he just discovered how to revive someone. "Then I'll spend it with mother and father and with you and Shō and Rei and Grandma and Hinata-san!" He smiled brightly at him which make him smile gently.

Well, death is... the most unpredictable that ever exist.

•••

"You should put this too!" Hinata pulled a big plastic bag of diapers from the shelf and showed it at Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi's jaw almost dropped after seeing the price.

"Holy..." Yamaguchi refrain himself from swearing because Shō is awake in his baby sling wrap. "That cost my entire budget for a day! Are you kidding me?" Yamaguchi pulled the diapers from Hinata and place it back on the shelf.

"What? Why? I'm the one who's going to pay that." Yamaguchi sighed after hearing what Hinata said. His jaw dropped for a who knows how many times after seeing what Hinata is holding.

"What the actual fuck is that?!" Yamaguchi asked shocked to the bone after seeing Hinata holding a black card between his fingers. Hinata gave him a playful smirk before laughing his ass off because of his friend's shocked face.

"Obviously, A black card. Well, Kageyama's card." Hinata scratched the back of his neck, chuckling nervously.

"Did you steal it—"

"The hell? No! I am Shoyo Kageyama!" Hinata proudly said. "Let's just buy this that before I change my mind." Hinata said. Putting whatever he likes on the cart, necessary or not.

"Your husband will get mad at you." Yamaguchi said while pushing the cart. "And for the god's sake! Do you think we can carry all of this with a baby?" Yamaguchi said pointing at their cart which is already full and they haven't get any food yet, just baby stuff.

"Whahaha! My bad!" Hinata grinned at him.

At the end they didn't bought everything and Hinata didn't use his husband's black card and just use his credit card like a poor man. They ended up with three big plastic bags. He's carrying one and a baby while Hinata carry the rest.

They are now walking in a park full of lush green trees everywhere. The long park was surrounded with buildings, restaurants and stores. There are few tourist taking a picture and some people who's just appreciating the beautiful view.

Yamaguchi placed the bags in the bench and slumped down, his hand wrap around his baby carrier where Shōichi is awake and looking right and left. Yamaguchi removed his cap and used it as a fan since he's sweating. Hinata was sitting beside him sweating too.

It was a beautiful and warm day but for the both of them who's carrying bags of groceries and a baby it's not. Yamaguchi looked down on his baby who's leaning on his chest while sucking his thumb.

"Don't do that." Yamaguchi said removing his baby's hand inside his mouth. He opened his sling bag where the baby stuff is and get the pacifier. "This one should do for now." Yamaguchi said.

"Tadashi..." Both Hinata and Yamaguchi flinched after hearing the Alpha's voice. Yamaguchi's heart was running fast, his eyes widen in fear. His heart is pounding really hard inside his chest because of nervousness.

'Tsukishima...'

peachlass