Chapter 25

Test

The day in the coffee shop was a bit hectic. There's a lot of costumers; Japanese or foreigners, trying to capture the aesthetic moment of the cherry blossom. Some takes pictures and others order foods and beverages to eat while watching the flowers fall since the café was surrounded with Sakura tree.

With a lot of costumers and just only five of them. Yamaguchi started to feel fatigue and his head started to hurt. Holding for a chair to maintain his balance, he cupped his head and shut his eyes close. His whole world is spinning and he's so close in blacking out so he decided to take a seat.

Noticing his friend's fatigue. Hinata went to the kitchen and get a glass of water, running and presenting it to his friend. "I got you here, Yamaguchi! Let me do all the work!" Hinata grinned happily at him.

Yamaguchi accepted the glass of water and shake his head before drinking. "No need, Hinata. Thank you for always being there for me. I don't know what will I do without a friend like you. You're always there for me so if you need help too don't hesitate to come to me." Yamaguchi gave his friend a smile with his eyes close. Hinata look at him, a bit touched by what he said.

"Sure!" Hinata thumbs up and bid goodbye when a costumer comes it.

Yamaguchi sat there, trying to gather energy for another hours of work. Tsukishima haven't visit him since Kenma's announcement, he said there's a problem with the production and finances of the toys that he need to fix after the autumn ends. His brother was too whipped to his omega to face his responsibilities that's why he handle everything and doesn't want to disappoint their father.

A week will pass by without seeing Tsukishima and he already missed him. The Alpha left clothes for him with strong scent of pheromones, he die know what to do with it so he just hug it at night.

"Yo!" Yamaguchi look up after hearing someone in front of him.

"Hi." Yamaguchi smiled at the Alpha, Terushima sat on the vacant chair beside him, placing his coffee and bread.

"You're not working, that's unfair." Terushima teases, the omega just chuckled nervously, waving his hand in front of him. "I was just joking."

"I'm just resting, I get too tired so fast." Yamaguchi sat properly, facing the Alpha. "Why are you here, Terushima-san?" Yamaguchi asked.

"It's a... store?" Terushima pointed the counter where Yachi is. Terushima laughed at himself. "Just relaxing, this days I have a lot of problem and a certain omega added." Terushima brush his hair back wards his tongue piercing is shining whenever he spoke.

"Are you in love?" Yamaguchi asked, directly that Terushima almost choke to death while drinking his coffee.

"Excuse me? I'm a cute baby playboy. I don't fall in love, they fall in love." Terushima said emphasizing the pronouns.

"Ah yes! You're in love! Who's this unlucky omega–"

"Hey, what unlucky–"

"I hope they won't get brokenhearted –"

"I'm taking care of him–"

"Because Terushima-san doesn't like them–"

"What the! Of course I love her! I wouldn't save her from those bastards and take care of her, feed her, clothed her just because I pity her!–" Terushima stop talking after hearing Yamaguchi's giggles. He then slumped his body in chair in defeat. "You got me there."

"It's okay!" Yamaguchi smile brightly at the Alpha. There was a long silence then the Alpha asked a question that will put his whole life in a roller coaster. An unexpected beginning of every pain and every tears.