Chapter 6

Later

Hinata and Yamaguchi both yawn after leaving the café. Their wearing their usual clothes. The both of them decided to leave the café at seven in the evening and eat some ramen from seven eleven while star gazing.

"You okay?" Hinata asked Yamaguchi who've been silent the whole walk and give a bite to his meat buns that they bought on the store that they just pass by.

Yamaguchi sighed. "Yeah..." Yamaguchi answered Hinata's question with a sulky voice making the latter became more intrigued about what just happened.

Yamaguchi tried his hardest to forgot that scene but he can't forget his voice, how he looked at him or how he make his heart race like that. It's so annoying to say that 'I has a crush to the man I just met!' And who knows what kind of person he is? What if he's an abusive person or worst a murderer?! He really should stop looking at that Alpha.

"Yeah I can clearly see that you're okay." Hinata said sarcastically biting on his meat buns in delight. "By the way, next week I'll go in heat for three days and take a rest for one day in total of four day leave." Hinata said in advanced.

"What?! Why now?!" Yamaguchi yelled at his friend.

"Why are you yelling?! As if I can control my heat and choose any day I want! And another one, can you come to my house at that time and get those volleyballs and give to the kids in the riverside?" Hinata asked before sighing. The both of them fall in silence as they walk, passing some convenience store or houses while looking at the star above.

"Okay, sure but come back real fast okay?!" Yamaguchi stopped from walking.

"Huh?!" Hinata asked baffled at his friend's request. "Why are you talking like I'm going to other country or what? This is our scene every three months for straight ten years, what's new?" Hinata widened his eyes, staring at his friend.

"Eh! I just met a-..." Yamaguchi immensely stopped himself from telling more.

"Met a?" Hinata asked, waiting for his story.

"An Alpha." Yamaguchi finished his sentence looking away.

"Eh?! When what and why?" Hinata asked one more time, really excited for some tea.

"I mean- we're not in a relationship! It was just some kind of crush, okay?"

"Who is this man?!"

"Uhm... Tall and blonde and f-from what I h-heard... his name is... Tsukishima Kei." His name alone can put him in fire. His face reddened and he can feel some butterflies in his stomach.

"What?! That man? I mean is he wearing some kind of glasses? Black and square? And has a pale complexion?" Hinata asked, the both of them stopped from walking to face each other. Yamaguchi nodded, confused on why does Hinata's descriptions is exact with the person he met.

"Why?" Yamaguchi asked.

"What did you do?" Hinata asked trying to surpass his sweet giggles.

"Uhm, the only interaction I did with him is when He called me and then I tell him I'm sorry and gave him to Rin because costumers are waiting for me to clean their table and when I decided to gave them his orders but I try to ignore him because I can feel his stares while cleaning the table." Yamaguchi told Hinata everything, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Maybe it's his kink?" Hinata asked smirking at Yamaguchi. "Being ignored, I mean all Alpha used to gain all attention from omega because you ignored him he feels interested to you?" Hinata asked putting aside the 'real' reason that alpha might find Yamaguchi interesting for the last.