Chapter 38

Parents

Yamaguchi didn't sleep well last night because he keeps thinking about Tsukishima's proposal. If he can jump from the highest building and then do a flip, he would just for this weird feeling in his stomach to fade.

It was already eight in the morning when the omega woke up. Tsukishima and Shōichi was out of sight when woke up. Yamaguchi yawn and do a some stretching. He still want to sleep but he can already smell the foods. He's torn between sleep and food.

"I can sleep again later since I found someone who can take care of my son." Yamaguchi said referring to Tsukishima like some kind of nanny.

He's wearing a long white polo paired with white pajama when he went to the kitchen. Tsukishima is in front of the stove checking his miso soup. Shōichi is in his one arm sleeping on his shoulder. He can notice the wetness of Shōichi's eyes, he probably cried to sleep.

"Good morning." Yamaguchi said walking to his Alpha to carry their son since the latter was busy cooking.

"Good morning." Tsukishima said placing a kiss on his Omega's forehead before letting Yamaguchi carry their son. "He never stopped crying until he gets tired and just fall a sleep. I was about to wake you up but you look tired too." Tsukishima said. He turn off the stove and open a cabinet to get some bowl for their soup.

"You should wake me up next time. I don't mind." Yamaguchi said. Tsukishima smiled at him and nodded.

"Noted. Sit there, we're going to eat now." Tsukishima said.

"I'll help you. Let me get the utensils–" Yamaguchi was stopped when to hands grab his wait and lead his to the table. "Eh?" Yamaguchi was confused.

"Sit down. Let me serve you." Tsukishima said in a gentle voice which makes Yamaguchi a little bit suspicious about his Alpha's strange behavior. Yamaguchi slowly sat on the chair watching his Alpha from here and there back to their table to place the food. He has this very small smile all the time but for Yamaguchi it is a very creepy smile.

"Is this my last meal?" Yamaguchi asked. Tsukishima sat on the chair beside him looking at him with confusion. His smile fade.

"The hell are you saying?" Tsukishima asked opening the rice cooker to place rice on the boy's bowl.

"Nothing." Yamaguchi shake his head. Then he remember someone. "By the way did Akaashi-san and his family already went home?" Yamaguchi asked, he can only use one hand because Shō refused to let go.

"Yeah, Kuroo and Kenma picked them up around six in the morning." Tsukishima answered.

"So, why are you smiling?" Yamaguchi changed the subject.

"Am I not allowed to smile?" Tsukishima asked back.

"Well..." Yamaguchi drink on the glass of water while giving Tsukishima a look. The Alpha rolled his eyes at him.

"Mom called last night and I tell him everything–" It was a karma for Yamaguchi when Tsukishima said that. Instead of swallowing the water it when up to his nose making him cough. "The fuck, are you alright?!" Tsukishima stand up grabbing some tissue from the table. Shōichi even woke up looking at his mama cough.

Yamaguchi immediately place the glass back on the table and grab Tsukishima's tissue. His nose hurts and he can feel the tears in his eyes. Tsukishima started chuckling, looking at his omega who's a total mess right now. Shōichi giggle too even though he can't understand what's happening.

"Idiot." Tsukishima grab the boy's chin and force him to face him. He get some clean tissue and wipe the omega's tears first and then he get another tissue to wipe the water off his face. "Still alive, I see." Tsukishima said. It was Yamaguchi's turn to roll his eyes at the Alpha.