Chapter 20

Real

It's been a week since that incident happened but the foreign sensation is still lingering in Yamaguchi's mind. Every touch, every thrust every kisses and every dirty talks Tsukishima will whisper in his ear time on time when they're doing it is like a stain in a white T-shirt that can't remove by a simple bleach.

"Damn..." Yamaguchi sat on the empty chair of the café, catching his head. His head hurts from all the dirty thoughts. It's embarrassing if someone enter the café with the ability to read mind.

Tsukishima on the other hand went to Tokyo last–last night, he's busy with their business. But he still passed by to tell him that his father called him and his brother to talk about something. That was Tsukishima told him. Tsukishima was oddly weird. He gave him the key of his house! I mean, who in the world will give their house key to a stranger? What if he tried to rob his house? He's kinda out of money right now and his house is worth a million dollar.

Yamaguchi reach his pocket and grab the key to Tsukishima's house. He stared at it for a minute. He didn't know what to do with it? Well it use for opening doors.

He sighed for who knows how many times, the narrator already lost count. "Tsukki. Tsukki. Tsukki." H chants as h stand up to continue his work. He eels hot right now. Oddly hot. Who turned off the aircon? Yamaguchi looked around but all the aircon are on despite with few costumers.

"Am I..." Yamaguchi ran to the worker's quarter and find his bag. He reach for his phone an look at his reminder. "Huh?" He stared at it until he crossed eyed but it's not his heat. "If no..." Yamaguchi sniffed his scent gland in his wrist to check his pheromones but nothing is unusual.

Yamaguchi just shrugged it off and leave the quarters confused. His body feels hot and all the thought of Tsukishima touching him and pleasuring him is running in his mind. The Alpha's growl and possessive touch all of that is playing in his mind. "What?!" He was disappointed at himself for thinking  those things at Tsukishima.

"Yo!"

"Oh my French fries!" Yamaguchi jumped when someone tapped his shoulder while he's lost in his dirty thoughts. "Terushima-san! It's been a while." Yamaguchi relaxed and smiled at the Alpha.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you in a while..." Terushima's voice fade as he finished his word. "You should go home." The Alpha advised.

"Oh yeah? Do you smell it too?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Yeah, drink your suppressants or get your Alpha's clothes or do it with him" Terushima said making Yamaguchi blushed.

"I– Haha, I don't have an Alpha." Yamaguchi shooked his head. He stepped back when Terushima step closer to him, sniffing his neck. Which make him so uncomfortable.

"His pheromones says otherwise." Terushima said coldy before bringing up a smile. "I gotta go. Take care." Terushima didn't looked back and just left the café.

"I think I really should go home..." Yamaguchi murmured as he take his way to their boss' office to asked permission to go home early. His heat should be next week, why is it so early?

•••

After changing clothes and saying goodbye to his friends slash coworkers Yamaguchi went out of the café to take the bus even though his apartment is a fifteen minutes walk away. It's like he can't control his body. That's worst.

The last thing Yamaguchi can remember is, he's standing in front of Tsukishima's house.

Tsukishima didn't bother to turn the lights, the sunset's brightness is enough to light up his living room. He immediately went home after the so called meeting that his father called about. He didn't want to see his brother's face more than a hour.

He loosened his tie and climbed upstair to take a shower. When he reached his bedroom he unbuttoned his polo. He placed his glasses in the side table and put the lamp shade in a dim light since his room's window are covered and light from outside can't come in.

Tsukishima take a shower and change his clothes into a black T-shirt and a ash black pajama. The sun is already down and the it's the moon's time to reign. Tsukishima sat on the edge of his bed while massaging both of his temple.

It's been a long day and he haven't seen Yamaguchi for two days. He can't even focus with what his father are saying about their company and he didn't even listen to his brother's complain on how he can't accept the company because his omega says otherwise. He's full of bullshit, can't he just say that he didn't want the responsibility of the company instead of using his omega? Everybody knows that that girl only need his money and when opportunity is waving he's just passing it by?

"Bullshit." Tsukishima rolled his eyes when his phone started ringing. "And another one." It was Bokuto and Kuroo requesting for a face time. He accepted the call. He still has the respect for those two.

"What's up bro!" It was Bokuto's face who welcomed him.

"Papa!" His son is trying to take a peek but his father, Bokuto just cheered him and didn't bother to help the poor baby.

"Tsukki!" Kuroo entered the video chat which makes his head hurt more.

"Please stop calling me Tsukki." Tsukishima said calmly as he can.

"Why's that? We've know each other for a long time and I can't call you that. While that omega with freckles can?" Kuroo whined while clinging at Kenma which is sending him death glares.

"Take a hint, Kuro." Kenma said and continues his play.

Kuroo then laughed like a mad man. "I know, I know. I'm just kidding." Kuroo waved his hand at him. "How are you? I heard you visited here? Why didn't you visited your senpai too?" Kuroo pouted at Tsukishima making the boy churned his face in disgust.

"I'm done seeing and hearing shits." Tsukishima answered with a tired voice. "Besides–" Tsukishima was interrupted by the loud cluttering on first floor.

"What's that?" Kuroo asked, worried.

"Is there a ghost in your house?" Bokuto asked frightened at his own thoughts.

"I'll be back." Tsukishima said ending the call without word.

He locked the gate and the door before going up. His mother is in Tokyo with his charity, so he can't go home. Akiteru will never dare to lay a skin in his house. His father too workaholic to make a visit. The only person he know is too shy to enter his house without notice.

Tsukishima take the stare, stopping in the middle as he watch the person remove his shoes and walked like he's drunk. The same inviting and erotic pheromones slowly spread inside his house. Yamaguchi placed his backpack in the couch.

His head is dizzy with thought of doing it and fulfilling his desires. His half opened eyes met Tsukishima's cold one. The Alpha is standing in the end of the stair, hands on the pocket of his pajama and his brows are furrowed.

"Yamaguchi–" Tsukishima didn't finish what he want to say when the omega ran into him and cupping his cheeks, kissing him deeply. Yamaguchi's lips was wet and glossy. He was crazy on how the omega professionally bite his lips and his tongue entered his mouth, trying to pick a fight.

Yamaguchi stared at Tsukishima full of list and desire that he can't say no. How the omega's lips move as he speak are like slow motion and what he send all his logical thinking on the abyss of his mind. Tsukishima growl and attack the omega with a senseless kiss.

"Fuck me, Kei."

peachlass