Chapter 2

Omega

"What do you think are you doing?" Tsukishima asked with his monotonous voice. His temper risen after seeing the freckled boy's hand around the other alpha.

"Taste your own medicine, Mr. Alpha." Kageyama whispered after seeing his friend's angry eyes. He walked to the poor omega who got thrown away by this blemish Alpha. "You okay?" Kageyama asked with his usual face. The omega looked at him with disgust, to his surprised.

"I'm fine!" Hinata declared letting the alpha face his back. Alpha's disgust him.

Kageyama hummed "Get out of here. Alpha pheromones will trigger your heat." Kageyama warned to the little fierce omega.

"Can't you see my friend surrounded by your filthy species?!" Hinata angrily asked.

"That salty walking french fries can handle it. Let's go." Kageyama said frantically holding the Omega's wrist and pulling him outside with his friends.

Tsukishima sighed after realizing the trouble he did. "Get your hands off of him before your hands got off of your limbs." Tsukishima said boredly, he look into the eyes of the three Alphas. Well, they are Alpha too and no Alpha will leave this room without a fight for a fucking omega.

"Why? Is this your omega?" The one asked pulling the freckled boy closer to him.

Tsukishima's eyes change from being bored to being serious. His eyes held authority, try to be a disobedient pup and you will see what a Dominant Alpha is. "Troublesome things disgust me." Tsukishima said walking slowly go the alphas his eyes were glowing, literally glowing.

"So what? Heh, there are lots of omega there, you kid alpha thinks your sen-" the alpha didn't finish his word when a strong knuckles land on this face knocking him out.

"Shit, my hand slip." Tsukishima said looking at the knock out alpha with a wearisome look. "Who's next?" He asked looking straight at the other alpha's eyes. They immediately back down after seeing their leader down. carrying their leader out of the building, running away.

In this world a fight are so simple. Defeat their alpha leader and they will know where they should stand, except if there are so fucking annoying people or alpha who will still fight knowing they will just lost, that kind of people disgust Tsukishima. Why fight if you knew you will lose?

He look down at the omega whose realising erotic pheromones that's turning him on. He massages him temple looking down at his little friend that's bulging.  He walked to a small table where the medicines are and picked it put. He also pick the glass on the floor and pour some water into it.

He walked to the omega who crunch up on the sofa. "Fucking hell." Tsukishima murmured after smelling those tempting pheromones that's turning him on.

•••

Yamaguchi tried to open his eyes but failed, he can only hear but his whole body is so tired to even carry a his eyelid. He can feel the small caresses in his head.

"Is he okay now?" He can Yachi asked worried about him, why are they worried in the first place? What happened to him by the way?

"Yeah, He should be, his pheromones are stable now and he is not breathing heavily now." Hinata answered Yachi's question.

"I think I should close the café earlier than usual so you can go home now." Kane, Their boss said. Yamaguchi needs to open his eyes and stand up or he will be a bother to the other people and he don't want that.

He can hear the disappointment behind Kane's worried voice. It will be a big loss for them if the café close at noon but he can't actually open his eyes and his knees are so weak that he can't even move it. His mind is a bit clouded with desire too.

"Thank you and sorry, boss! We'll make up to you! We promise!" Yachi apologize, bowing her head. Their boss shrugged her apology looking away with blush.

"It's okay, Yachi-san." Kane chortled in embarrassment.

"Sorry again boss, We will just wait for our friends, so we will help you close the store now!" Hinata jump, the take another glance at the sleeping boy in the couch as they take their leave to close the store.

What happen a while ago is like action drama in novel or movies. Hinata will really make fun of Yamaguchi once he woke up. He will tease him how four alpha fought over him. This is a big gossip for him and his friends.

"Hinata, please don't tease Yamaguchi." Yachi exhale after seeing Hinata's devilish face, not actually as devilish as Tanaka-san but with a bit of cuteness in it.

"I won't!" Hinata answered, grinning like an idiot. Yachi just sighed.

"By the way, who will come to pick you up?" Kane ask as he put the closed sign.

"Suga-san and his Alpha Daichi-san." Yachi answered wiping the dust in the round table. Hinata remained silent.

"Oh, Take care." Kane nodded at them after finishing up his work. "You can go first. I need to count our earning for the day." Kane said walking to the counter to count their earning for that day.

"Hinata, is it normal for an omega to create a... fight?" Yachi asked hesitant. Hinata stopped from wiping the small table, thinking.

"Sometimes, if they are in heat and surrounded with alphas like now." Hinata answered continuing his work. "Sometimes being an omega sucks! But if you think about having a baby I forgot about those kind of things." Hinata chuckled.

"Yeah! That's right babies are so cute." Yachi giggled. "Maybe when we're on our twenty-five I planned on having a baby." Yachi said giggling.

"Kane, get ready when Yachi is twenty-five." Hinata said nonchalantly, still wiping the table like it's not a big deal.

"What the fuck?!" Kane asked blushing hard. He immediately chased Hinata while Yachi stand there blushing hard.

On the door, Yamaguchi watch his friends with a small smile. He didn't what happen but at this time for him, watching his friends are much more important than whatever. He can asked him what happen later but for now, he will cherish this little moment.

"Let's go." Tsukishima said after seeing Yamaguchi's smile.

"Fuck you! I'm not your apprentice to tell me what to do!" Kageyama said irritated at his friend. He start the car and started to drive it.

"You still go." Tsukishima teased, smirking at his friend.

"I have a date, better shut the fuck up or I'll tell this dramatic scene to Akiteru-san." Kageyama threatened as he skillfully maneuver the car.

"Kidding." Tsukishima shake his head as he looked outside. His smirked remain but this time more evil.

I remember how you make my heart skip, little omega.

peachlass