Chapter 43

[Not me crying while writing this and listening to a song. They said love your own work so yeah. Lol. Happy reading.]

Blood

Yamaguchi was astonished when the man run to him with a knife on his hand. His feet was glued on the ground, his eyes widen. Akinari grab his neck and pulled him closer and he heard a faint tearing noise coming from his lower body that makes him pushes back.

"Ack-" Yamaguchi was in total shocked that he didn't even feel the pain when the knife penetrate his body. Everything happened so fast. Who knows that this thing will happen?

"Die! Die!" Akinari screamed with every phrase he stab him. Yamaguchi stopped him by grabbing his hand. The knife was still buried in him but he needs to fight or he'll die right now in this man's hand.

"Let go!" The man pushes the boy but he didn't let go. The pain... was undescribable, he can't find any words to describe what he feels. "You fucker!" The man yelled as people started to noticed them.

That was a red flag for the Akinari, without no choice. The man twist the knife inside the Omega's body causing much more pain that he released his hold on the Omega giving it all the freedom to withdraw the knife. He feels something cold and hot when the Omega pulled the knife. Akinari then pushes him away before he flew away. He looked back, he's still mad but decided to run off after seeing Yamaguchi's friends.

Yamaguchi stumbled on his feet, his hand trying to put pressure on the wound. His knee was so weak that it can't carry his weight anymore. He can hear a few voices from the side calling an ambulance and he can hear Hinata's voice from a far. The pain in his stomach became unbearable when pain finally kicks in and he started to panic, his eyes became teary when his brain finally acknowledge the pain. Burning sensation, searing pain and sweats grow inside his body from adrenaline.

Yamaguchi walk on the side and slide down on the wall, his eyes was blurry but he's sure there are three people on the side trying to call with their phones. He can see Hinata and the others crossing the street and running to his direction.

"Y-Yama..." Hinata can't finished his name as soon as he saw Yamaguchi sitting on the side, leaning on a wall for support. Hinata's hand covered his mouth in shocked as he saw the boy sitting on his own puddle of blood. His eyes look around for the possible person who would do this but he saw no one.

"Kenma! Apply pressure on his wound." It was Akaashi who immediately recover from shock and put in action. The said omega run to Yamaguchi and tried to take the work on applying pressure on his wound so it will stop bleeding.

"Why are you bleeding so much?" Kenma asked as he released a distressed pheromones. Akaashi on the other hand was loosing his composure as he tried to call for ambulance. Hinata was still on his feet looking down at boy with complete horror.

"H-H stabbed me multiple times..." Yamaguchi took a shallow breath before continuing "and... twisted the knife." Yamaguchi answered as he feels dizzy from loss of blood. His breathing was uneven to the point that it's so hard to breath from his nose. His mouth was half open as he tried to gather oxygen for his body. His throat feels rough and it's so painful like he really need to drink water.

"Bastard." Kenma murmured as he look at the wound who wouldn't stop from bleeding. Yamaguchi shut his eye and a tears started rolled down his cheeks. He bit his lips as he tried to bear the pain.

"Hinata..." Yamaguchi's voice was breathy when he called the Omega's name who flinched after hearing his voice. The air was mixed with distress, scared, panicking and agony that the people around created.