Chapter 23

Moody

"Welcome!" Kuroo welcomed them warmly. His eyes then settled on Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who's talking. "Tsukki." He chuckled when the boy gave him a death glare. "At first I thought you bought your family." Kuroo look at Yamaguchi who's carrying a baby.

"Shoyo." Kenma called calmly. All of them walk out of the elevator. Hinata is with Kenma who's leading the way while Kuroo was beside Tsukishima. Talking to the Alpha

The condo was big and simple. You'll know just from a look that everything is expensive. The ceiling was high and the modern chandelier is hanging on the two story high living room. The couch was the color of cream and the television was so big.

"Woah! Its only you two who live here?" Nishinoya asked Kenma who just nodded with a smile.

"I told you, Noya-san, Kenma here is so cool!" Hinata cheered. All of them are in the living room and all of are amaze on how amazing and elegant their house is.

"Have a seat and feel at home." Kuroo said. "I gave the maids a paid day off so serve yourself." Kuroo continue and then chuckled. The others groan, especially Tsukishima and Kageyama.

"What's the sense of calling us visitors?" Tsukishima complain, looking at Kuroo with disappointed eyes.

"He fall asleep?" Sugawara walked to him, looking at his baby who's sleeping comfortably in Yamaguchi's arm.

"Yes." Yamaguchi answered.

"You can place him in the guestroom." Kenma offered who just heard their conversation.

"Really? Thanks." The three of them walked to the guestroom with the noisy background. Kenma opened a guestroom and it's full of baby's stuff in their surprised. "Oh my god?" Sugawara gasped looking at Kenma with surprised.

"That's the announcement." Kenma smiled slightly before entering the room. "You can this for awhile." The omega said shyly.

"Congratulations, Kenma-san." Yamaguchi happily congratulate the omega who just shyly smiled as he fixed the crib for the baby to rest. "Sorry for ruining your announcement." Yamaguchi walked to the crib and gently placed the baby on the crib while Sugawara fixed his blanket.

"Thank you and it's okay." Kenma shrugged.

"How many weeks?" Sugawara asked, lowering his voice. The Omegas decided to stay on the room for a little more.

"Eight weeks. I just found out during the third week of my pregnancy." Kenmas answered, surprisingly talkative about his future baby. "Kuroo didn't even noticed the changes but I'm glad since I had the chance to surprised him." Kenma caresses his abdomen. The bump was not that obvious since he's just in the first semester.

"Yes! I found out that I was pregnant during the third week too and Daichi started to notice on the fifth week." Sugawara chuckled, remembering Daichi's face after noticing the changes on his Omega's pheromones.

Yamaguchi was just standing there, completely out place because he haven't experience it. He's just constantly checking the baby and also listening to the conversation. The two omega continue to talk, mostly Sugawara and Kenma will answer. Soon, they decided to leave the room.

What welcomed them in the living room is a total chaos. Kinoshita, Narita and  Ennoshita are out of sight, probably to help in the kitchen since they are the only serious minded in their group of friends. Tsukishima is in the veranda, talking with someone on the phone. Kageyama is on the bar counter drinking... milk.

Lev and Yaku who just arrived is in the couch, being a couple. Kiyoko and Yachi and talking on the side. Tanaka, Nishinoya and Hinata is playing with a ball with Kuroo and Bokuto. Daichi on the side is panicking, the vases and other fragile decorations of the house might break. Akaashi was just sitting on the couch with their twins.

"Kenma-san, looks like your home might be a big playground." Sugawara said, giggling. Kenma just shake his head after seeing his Alpha.

•••

"Do you want water?" Tsukishima asked Yamaguchi who's sitting beside him. He's worried with the boy's paleness. They are on one of the guestroom after Yamaguchi's head started to hurt and he feels dizzy. He has a low fever that's why Kenma advised him to used the extra guestroom.

"Nah. I'm okay, Tsukki." Yamaguchi said as he wiped the cold towel on his face.

"Are you sure? Should I bring you in the hospital?" Tsukishima asked seriously but he only get a chuckle from the boy as an answer. "Don't laugh, It's not funny." Tsukishima's cheeks has a taint of pink making Yamaguchi's chuckle into a laughter.

"Sorry, Tsukki." Yamaguchi laugh with his eyes closed. Tsukishima stare at him for a while before going down in one knee in front of him. The Omega's laughter stopped after seeing the Alpha kneel. The Alpha take the cold towel from him and started to gently wipe his face.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi murmured.

"Don't make me worried about you, anymore." Tsukishima whispered while wiping the boy's face. He's staring at his forehead, avoiding eye contact at all. Yamaguchi was staring at the boy with and unfamiliar emotion written all over his eyes. His heart started to beats faster.

Since he left Shimada's house and live alone. No one tell him to don't make them worried, no one really care except for Hinata and Yachi who's his friends. There is a huge difference when Hinata or Yachi said those and when Tsukishima said it.

"If you're hurt or has problems, you can tell me." Tsukishima placed the cold towel on the side table before looking directly at boy's eyes. Yamaguchi avoided his eye, confused of what he feels.

"Why are..." Yamaguchi gather every courage inside his body and ask. "...saying those things?" He asked, hoping for an answer. "I mean, we're not a thing. You're not a stranger nor a friend so why do you care?" Asking those things makes his heart beat faster in nervousness and anticipation. "We just fucked each other twice, nothing more. That should end everything there."

"You... really don't understand anything about Alphas." Tsukishima said flatly his eyes has no trace of softness and caring anymore, just plain cold eyes.

Those eyes makes Yamaguchi flinched but he manage to control himself. He gulped when Tsukishima close the gap between them. His lips on his ears licking his earlobes down to his neck. Yamaguchi grip tightly on Tsukishima's shirt when the Alpha started sucking his neck, that will surely leave a mark. A low soft moan escape his mouth when the Alpha slightly bit his neck.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi whispered, breathless. Tsukishima lick the red spot on Yamaguchi's neck, satisfied.

"To answer your question. Someday, you'll be mine." Yamaguchi hide his flushed face on the Alpha by burry his face on the Alpha's shoulder.

'Why does it excites him to hear that? Do he even like him? Argh! Do people want someone to be their he didn't at least like it?'

Tsukishima wrapped his arms around the boy's body pulling him closer. "Can we stay like this for a while?" Yamaguchi asked softly snuggling more to the Alpha.

"You're being a moody." Tsukishima said with a smile.

"I'm not." Yamaguchi pouted, a bit irritated at Tsukishima calling him a 'moody'

"Yes, you are. You go from mad, horny and now clingy." Tsukishima said teasingly which annoyed Yamaguchi more. He pushed Alpha away his brows furrowed as you can that he is indeed annoyed at Tsukishima.

"If you don't want then tell it and don't say anything else!" Yamaguchi rolled his eyes at Tsukishima who's so surprise that he can't even closed his mouth. "You says a lot of things. I didn't even say anything when you put this." Yamaguchi pointed at his neck with hickey, "Fuck you, Tsukishima!" Yamaguchi pushes the Alpha away, stand up and leave him alone in the room.

Tsukishima haven't move. He's staring at nothingness, confused. "He's indeed a moody person." Tsukishima said following where the boy went out. "But that was hot too." Tsukishima continued before leaving the room to follow the Omega.

I just asked google okay?

peachlass