Chapter 42

Plan

Yamaguchi went outside when the doorbell rang. A big smile was immediately placed on his face after hearing his friends.

"Shoyo, don't shake the carton." Kenma said calmly. Akaashi just sighed and waved his hand when he saw Yamaguchi.

"Aww, Sorry. Kenma!" Hinata glared cutely at Nishinoya who's grinning from ear to ear.

Yamaguchi open the gate to welcome his friends. "Wow, you really go here." Yamaguchi said. It's already ten in the morning, means all of them are late.

"We made some cake, that's why we're late. Sorry." Yachi said and Hinata raised the box.

"Oikawa didn't make it, his schedule is full. He said but he'll make up someday." Akaashi said. Yamaguchi went on the side to let them in. "We're going in." Akaashi said politely.

After entering Hinata immediately went on the kitchen to place the cake in the fridge.

"Please, feel at home." Yamaguchi said with a smile.

"You don't have to say that!" Nishinoya said sitting on the couch.

"So, what's this for?" Sugawara asked, placing his hand on Yamaguchi's shoulder. "We're free from our pups after millennial." Sugawara happily said with a grin.

"You said like you're tired of your family, Sugawara-san." Akaashi said with a small smile, sitting properly on the couch. Kenma sat too and pull his switch from his bag.

"I would never tired from them. I just need a little break." Sugawara winked at Akaashi and then look at Yamaguchi. "So, what's this little reunion is about?" He asked. Hinata came back from the kitchen and throw himself at the couch.

"Nothing really. I just want to talked with y'all. Have a little fun." Yamaguchi answered. Before entering the kitchen and preparing some snack. He came back with glasses of juice and sandwiches that he made not a long time ago.

"I'm glad you called me too. I really need a break." Kenma yawned before putting the switch down. "I haven't sleep properly since Kioshi came." He said. Yamaguchi gave him a glass of juice, Kenma gladly accept it.

"I told you, you should take a break from streaming." Akaashi glance at Kenma before sipping on his juice.

"Well, can't relate. No kids here!" Hinata raised his hand and he raised Yachi's hand too. Yachi just chuckled.

"I just hope that we will not end up being in laws in the future." Sugawara said, sighing.

"Not gonna lie, that hurts." Yachi joked.

"Speaking of babies. I heard Oikawa and Iwaizumi-san is planning to adopt a child." Kenma said, staring at his juice before sipping into it. This take Yamaguchi's interest.

"Why?" Yamaguchi asked, biting on his sandwich.

"Beta and Alpha can't produce an offspring, remember?" Akaashi answered.

"Ennoshita and Tanaka is thinking about it, I heard." Sugawara said. "But I think they wouldn't for now since both of them are busy with their businesses and no one will take care of their adopted child." Sugawara  added.

"On Oikawa's case. I heard that he'll stop modeling when they adopt a kid and Iwaizumi will be the one to work. That's... what I heard." Kenma said his last word slowly fading after realizing how talkative he is here.

"Whoever the child will be, they're lucky to have a parent like Iwaizumi and Oikawa." Hinata said grinning from ear to ear.

"Oikawa-san will be a great parent who will surely spoil his child and Iwaizumi-san will balance it. They are a perfect couple." Yachi said dreamingly.