Chapter 4

Wait...

Yamaguchi hurriedly walk out of the kitchen, wearing his apron with Hinata and Yachi on his back. It's payback, they need to work hard for their boss on letting them have a short rest.

He's wearing their usual uniform, a white long sleeve paired with a coffee color slacks and their cute apron with their café's logo. All he can say is, cute and for girls is just the same but with pencil skirt, Yachi looks adorable in her uniform, take note on that.

"Why do we need to open the café at five o'clock?! Who opens a café at five o'clock in the morning?" Hinata asked, he's triggered right now because Yamaguchi just came to his apartment, knocking, waking him up and telling him to take a shower because they'll open the cafe earlier than before. He immediately agreed without looking at the clock and he didn't know that when he means early is, this early! He's triggered!

"Our café usual opens at nine o'clock, but it's pretty good to open at this hour too, I guess, so we'll have more costumer." Yachi said smiling at them. Yamaguchi look at Yachi and he just realize that Yachi's new hairstyles is so good at her, she looks fabulous.

Yamaguchi smile and look away, blushing. "T-Thank you, Yachi-san..." He then give Yachi a sweet smile with his eyes shut.

"Grr..." Hinata growled pouting on the side, probably too sleepy. He often go to park and play volleyball with the kids there or teach them, it's his hobby since they graduated highschool but he's not able to join club with his height.

Yachi chuckled. "Let's do our best!" She cheerfully shouted.

"Hai!" Yamaguchi agreed leveling with her cheerfulness.

"Ha–Haaaa~" Hinata's agreement turn into a small yawn making the both of them chuckled at their friend's cuteness.

•••

"Haaa! I'm tired! Yamaguchi, you need to treat me after this." Hinata said after bumping to  Yamaguchi. They've been working for straight five hours now. It's ten o'clock where a lot of costumers usually came in.

"Load of works!" Their boss left his office with dark bags under his eyes. "Hinata, can you help me pick up the orders?" Their boss asked.

"Coming!" Hinata answered following their boss. Their shop is pretty popular due to it's location. Being surrounded with malls and corporate are pretty good reasons too that their shop always have costumers.

The bell clangs, signal that another costumer has arrived. They looked familiar but it doesn't matter, the café is full of costumers. A couple walk to his side.

"Good morning, can you clean this table? We want this." The girl asked politely.

"Ah, Yes ma'am." Yamaguchi nodded smiling at them before looking for his co-workers. "You can sit on the vacant sit for a while." Yamaguchi said.

"Ah no, we're fine." The male beta answered.

"Itsuki-san, can you attend the new costumers? I just need to clean this table." Yamaguchi asked his co-worker who immediately agree upon his request. Yamaguchi walk to the kitchen, passing some tables.

"Excuse me." Yamaguchi stopped on his track after hearing someone. He looked on his side. Someone is sitting there. Blonde and slightly curly hair, pale complexion— Oh that man?

"Ah I'm very sorry, sir. Rin! Can you attend to this costumer?" Yamaguchi asked his co-worker. He left when Rin came.

He knows it's very rude of him to just do that but some costumers are waiting for him to clean their table so they can finally sit.